GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
And snapped this pic of my best mates kid my Rs,s.
Love this shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 497

Goodz

Ready to race!
Resonator delete today, wow didn't know it was so loud!

I guess because of the catless DP

anyway pretty happy with it.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Just some preventative maintenance stuff at 125k miles. Biggest thing is making the switch from Mobil 1 to Rotella.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nice. Got my black whiteline control arm bushings...which are actually more of a purple color in direct light. Harder than I thought, they feel like roller skate wheels.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Pulled my gti badge off & took the dremel to it. Still need to now give it a light sand by hand and perhaps add a little colour but only so it's 100%.
I'm sure most would be satisfied as is but I don't want you to be able to tell at all and now if you actually get down and look hard you can see something has been done. Will do for now until I get some time in the week to finish it off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 385

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Pulled my gti badge off & took the dremel to it. Still need to now give it a light sand by hand and perhaps add a little colour but only so it's 100%.
I'm sure most would be satisfied as is but I don't want you to be able to tell at all and now if you actually get down and look hard you can see something has been done. Will do for now until I get some time in the week to finish it off.

Looks great. I plan on doing this very, very soon... Maybe Monday.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Cleaned the MAF and put on new air filter. There was a pretty noticeable difference, must be all the salt in the air.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is that all you got?? I had an ant colony and a 5 lbs brick of dirt and leaves come out.

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Personally I'm not a fan of sticker bombed rear windows

My foglights were a disaster so I got new ones at cost through my mechanic. The haziness on the left isn't dirt, it's the actual lense, I tried polishing them last week but it literally didn't make any difference. Applied Lamin-X to the new ones but I'm keeping them inside until they clear up.

Took the battery out too. It was down to 8V last weekend when I tried to start it. I was starting it every week but I got lazy over the weeks of Christmas and New Years so it died. Going to keep it indoors for a couple days to warm up and then attempt to charge it, I'd really rather not buy a new one since the plan was to get a lighter one and mount it in the trunk in the next couple years, after doing some more important stuff this year.

Last edited: