.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
He's going bye bye after last night!

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Exhilirating, huh? I hope they payed more attention to your vehicle than their spelling! Have fun with it!

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Looked at it sitting all cozy in the garage as I got ready to leave for work....... then cursed it for getting to sit all cozy in the garage and not have to deal with the -12 it was this morning.

Then patted myself on the back for owning a winter beater :)

I'm jealous lol.

I found one good thing about snow though, I think it makes the car look lower :biggrin:

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Spent the better part of 2 days changing my TSI water pump (family time in there too). The thermostat was bad but the pump was still going strong. It just has so many miles and it's made of plastic, I didn't want to take any chances. Here is the culprit and tools of the trade...

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
My day has sucked with my car... just one thing after another.

First, I go out to start my car and warm it up before work. I turn it on, and the V2 automatically starts adjusting for my first preset on my air ride. I left it aired up over night because it went from 55 to 18 in a matter of 8 hours. Well, the front bags aired all the way out as soon as I started the car, and the V2 said there was a pressure of 250 in each of them. Turns out that my manifold had frozen up, and I had to stick a shop light on it to thaw it out for 25 mins.

Then, I noticed that my coolant was low, so I had to top it off.

Then, my hood wouldn't shut at all... no latching whatsoever. I adjusted the level of the latch/bar, and sprayed some lube on the latching mechanism and that fixed it.

Then, I come home tonight after work to change my oil. Get the car up on jack stands, drain the oil... Didn't spill a drop on me or my driveway. Finally something is going my way. It finishes draining, and I put the plug back in. Next I drain the Oil Filter housing like a boss, not spilling a drop once again. Then, I go to unscrew my filter housing...

My 36mm socket is MISSING. I never take it out of my tool box other than to change my oil, but I remembered I had it out at my local VW shop for a friend, and I think I left it there. So I had to wait for a friend to bring me his 36mm so I could finish my oil change in the 21 degree weather.

Lets hope tomorrow is gonna go a bit better... Im already taking steps to not let my manifold freeze up again...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about a seat heater element in there on a switch? Your trunk setup looks like Hannibal Lecter...

ericaWINS

DOOOOOOM
Car(s)
09 DSG gti, black
Changed my HID bulbs since one went out. Install was easy, finally something my skinny girl hands are good for! Took all of ten minutes for both. Don't understand why so many struggled with it.

Sent from my HTCONE

Goodz

Ready to race!
Plastidipped rims
[/URL][/IMG]