GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Thank you for the explanations! Looking forward to hearing your feedback on it, our lpfp issue has so many solutions but not a lot of feedback on any of them. Other than the USP drop in that is way over priced imo.

theres also the less expensive solution of relocating the controller for better heat control :biggrin:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189901

Plus all USP's "solution" is, is a secondary lpfp on a hobbs switch. Any idiot can assemble the parts to make the same thing for alot less $$

613B6

Ready to race!
My ttrs pump and cm5 never drop below 5.5 :) and I make more than all of you. (Currently lol)

613B6

Ready to race!
So the CM5 is the same thing as a BM+ then?? It looks identical from a functionality standpoint.

Pretty much however as you can see on the site it now has amazing wiring diagrams, full support, the product internally has been reworked and new software I believe is to come out shortly. It was great under the old direction, and even better now. Plus the add on of the lpfp controller pm3 unit I really think this is now a great solution for any vehicle using a pwm.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Torqbyte PM3 arrived today [emoji106]?

I'm pretty picky on how I think my parts should packaged. In my mind, the way an item is packed reflects a lot what kind of company it's coming from. I must say the PM3 exceeded my packing standards by far.

The PM3 is one heavy duty piece! Solid metal construction and simple wiring connections.

I will most likely install it within the next week since I'm in the middle of a trans rebuild for a friend.

Pretty excited to see what kind of results I'm gonna have [emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?