GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 3071R Build

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
My snow vc50 meth controller boost gauge. But it doesnt show vacuum thus I had to add another

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Super clean. Almost wish I had an excuse to put in gauges but there's no reason with a NA vr6 [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Did some work today. Got my valve cover back on with my bolt kit from eric. Tossed some fresh bkr8eix plugs in and new black coilpacks on.

Got my battery relocation all done again!! Love having all that space back.

Started tearing my forge short shifter out. Removed the shift linkage ends with delrin bushings which im selling all together. Going tk be putting the Sigma 6 in that i just ordered.

Now I just need a nice day to come along so I can do the oil pan and my rear lower control arms.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Got this bad boy installed the other day.

New bay pic

Got my mount reinforcement cut and drilled so the battery doesnt rip up from the false floor.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Got this bad boy installed the other day.

New bay pic

Got my mount reinforcement cut and drilled so the battery doesnt rip up from the false floor.

Much better without the battery in there, looking good dude! I need to revise my battery mount in my hatch as well, as of right now it's just two 3/8 L bolts going through the floor. I'm sure it would be fine but that's the last thing I want flying around in the cabin in the event of a wreck.

Edit: Just realized we have the same valve cover :thumbsup:

clockwise33

New York Giants Fanatic
What adapter did you use on the AN that hooks up to the oil filter module?

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
very very nice!

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Ordered a new clutch that should be better suited to handle expected power levels. My Southbend stage 2 daily setup was definitely a nice setup for the last 3000 miles but Id rather not ruin it pushing the car which is why Ive had the boost set at 24psi since I installed this turbo.

Got a buyer lined up for my while setup so I ordered clutchmasters FX400 full disc setup after I drove a few of my friends 6 puck clutches on various vehicles this week. Im not a fan of the shudder when the clutch engages so I grabbed a kit that should work well.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Removed my evo boost gauge since I got sick of looking at 2 different boost readings next to each other from the snow gauge as well. I wish there was a way to get the vc50 to show vacuum but oh wells ?

Cant wait for this clutch to show up. I wanna get this done and other with and the break in period over.