GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 3071R Build

FFE just emailed me saying that its normal to be open and not to change it. Also told me my 375 meth nozzle was enough.

Talking with others on here. Apparently people are running 4 times that amount on their cars

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

They are right but it can be both ways with mafless...As long as it operates correctly and fast enough to prevent fluttering.(hint spring pressure has little to do with boost but vacuum)

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Yea 20 to 21hg vaccum spring is what im running. Going to take my idle down a bit since file sets my idle at 940. No lower. Just lowered it to 760 on my laptop and my puppy walks over like a dick an bites my power cable in half in one bite... waiting on new cable and the 14x1.5 to 1/4 barb fitting i need before I can test the theory that my idle being high is whats making my vacuum slightly higher than it should be.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Ordered a triple pod for the dash and an evo prosport afr and voltage gauge. Going install those along with my existing boost gauge. Going to hopefully sell my newish aem wideband setup.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
So what's next, going to order some ECS fender flares and just keep copying me???? Lol, you'll love the triple pod, such a nice little piece and works oh so very well.

If I didn't already have my AFR gauge I'd be all over that AEM setup. Fortunately I don't care about matching gauges, it's not a show car lol.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Lol mines far from show but i need a boost gauge and didnt wanna get another vent pod. So three evo gauges... ive wanted the triple pod for awhile. Id have oil pressure gauge if I had a factory turbo so i could use the newsouth banjo bolt. So voltage it is. I have to do my rear lower control arm bushings, my oil pan, these gauges, battery relocation... i need nice weather.

Also... ill get some without bondo ?

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Dont make me get matching door decals, ill have to get a stock turbo though and drive 5 miles per hour under the speed limit ?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Stop encouraging me! This one's suppose to stay.... stock.. well you know. I can't build two racecars, I need a daily lol.
If the tiguan used the same vent pod id toss it in there. Bad enough i did apr, red top coils, boost gauge, vent visors, roof rack, and the brembos lol

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Froze my ass off removing the afr gauge and all the wiring harnesses. I am such a perfectionist about this car. The o2 sensor wire was zip tied to everything and ran through the false firewall an the back out behind the battery an into the car. I hate that its 28 degrees out. Tomorrows my day off so hopefully I can get the other gauges installed if Im lucky.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Got the wiring harness for the gauges all setup. Just gotta find time to get the pod installed. Gotta pull the center vent assembly out but its being a bitch since I have the meth controller in there and I ran it all tight.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Gauges are all installed. We had some nice weather here today, 66 degrees!!! So I spent the timing running everything and bam done!