GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. OBBI

Honest opinion. 2015 R or 2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V?

I sold a 2009 e92 m3 to buy my golf r and could not be happier with it
  2. OBBI

late night photoshoot

3. OBBI

I LOVE MY GTI!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp4ozKFZToo&feature=related
  4. OBBI

stock gti vs cl500

Last night a freind of mine with a cl500 decided to do a couple of runs. 0 to 200 kmh gti by 1 1/2 40-200 knh gti by 2 car lengths 80-220 kmh cl500 by 1 car length I noticed the gti would pull hard up to 210 then the torqe of the 5 littre v8 takes over.
  5. OBBI

Late night Photoshoot

enjoy :)
  6. OBBI

has anyone done this?

found this r32 front end conversion for our mkv gti, does it work? will it fit? http://www.performance-cafe.com/product_info.php?cPath=237_251&products_id=2204
  7. OBBI

External wastegate?

just wondering if there is a company that offers an external wastegate for the mkv (fsi) motor, and if there isnt which external wastegate can be used on our cars.
  8. OBBI

First Photoshoot.

my first photoshoot with a nikon d40 took the pics earlier today, still new to photography. car is bone stock.
  9. OBBI

silly ricer in a 92 eg civic vs stock gti

So I was stropped at a traffic light when a civic stops next to me and starts reving his engine. I look at him and laugh so the light turns green and I got spanked he got me by about 3 cars, none the less I wasn't laughing nemore :( moral of the story don't gudge the book by its cover.
  10. OBBI

So i was at an autocross today!!

today a friend of mine who happens to own an R8 (v8) calls me up and asks if i wanna come down to this autocross held at the BIC (f1) circuit, i noticed something that i couldn't believe!!.. firstly here are some cars which were at the event. 911 gt3 rs 911 gt3 two 911 gt2's two c6 z06's two...
  11. OBBI

Stock GTI vs 09 v6 accord coupe (auto)

so a friend of mine decided that just because he drives a v6 3.5l his car is faster, and asked me "if you think your little 4 banger is fast y dont u race me?" .... so we did. i used launch control and the race was from 0-220 Kmh straight off the line while still in first i put a cars length on...
  12. OBBI

GT30 BSH Sneek peak!!!

i was browsing you tube and found this!!!! sounds amazing and unbelievable figures!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpk0tkRWRhk
  13. OBBI

Flashing PRNDS?

what does it mean when the PRNDS in my MFD is flashing and i have chosen D but the car feels like its in N no movement! i have a 2009 (fsi) gti dsg, with 1200 kms on the dial.
  14. OBBI

Need help. FORGE?

need some help for a friend, 2007 fsi gti. mods is as follows, -full miltech exhaust -Bluefin stage 2 ecu -forge diverter valve -evo ms air intake. recently he has been encountering a substantial loss in boost pressure, normally runs 19-20 psi, currently holds 15 and sometimes peaks to 20...
  15. OBBI

Superchips or ABT?

i own a 2009 gti (FSI) and im just inquiring about which one of the two is a better purchase, going stage 1 and dont know which one to pick.
  16. OBBI

Has Anyone NOT encounterd a problem with thier gti?

going through the forums it seems that many if not most of you have had major problems with the gti? my question is who here hasn't and when does the problems start occurring? (so i know when to sell it)
  17. OBBI

VW Complaint?

if i have a complaint about a official vw dealer and their service etc, who do i email my complains to? the vw head office? hoe do i get in contact with them? any help would be much appreciated.
  18. OBBI

2009 gti FSI?

hey just thought it was weird that i have an 09 gti with an fsi engine, its a GCC spec just wondering am i the only one?
  19. OBBI

Stock GTI vs Altima 3.5 Coupe?

a friend of mine has a 3.5 coupe and has been asking me for a race, do u guys think i have a chance? he has the CBT tranny so it sucks but that engine is powerful. i dunno i have dinner riding on this ;) what u guys think should i do it?