GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

silly ricer in a 92 eg civic vs stock gti

OBBI

Apex clipper
Car(s)
09 5dr GTI
So I was stropped at a traffic light when a civic stops next to me and starts reving his engine. I look at him and laugh so the light turns green and I got spanked he got me by about 3 cars, none the less I wasn't laughing nemore :( moral of the story don't gudge the book by its cover.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
so what made him a ricer?

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
probably cuase it was a honda civic

/thread

muahahah.

let the games begin.

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
probably cuase it was a honda civic

/thread

muahahah.

let the games begin.

what games? that is why he said that.

i can appreciate a civic, only when it doesnt look like a shitbox... like my civic thats falling apart lol

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
what games? that is why he said that.

i can appreciate a civic, only when it doesnt look like a shitbox... like my civic thats falling apart lol

I was just kidding i know where these threads go though.

And to OP

Is judge. Not gugde.

alexelie

Passed Driver's Ed
Its not because its a civic that its a ricer...eg civic can be clean and fast. Im pretty sure the civic you raced didnt have neon , big spoiler and/or super cheap unpainted body kit.

And yeah laughing at teh guy was probably the worst thing to do...but anyway he is riding in a 5000$ dollar car.

7thgen

Ready to race!
ppl up in Toronto drive 92 rusted civics with k20s. Mad sleeper, but I've always found it funny that the engine cost 5 times more than the shell of the car.

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
I LOVEEEE EG Hatches :) But by the sounds of it he DID sound like a ricer

EDIT:

oh wait LOL. i misread...YOU'RE the one that got spanked..haha. ha. ha.

Well......hah.

C4NT2T0PTHECROOK

GTI Fast.
Guys we do the same thing with a MK2 and a VR6T.

:thumbsup:. Sleepers for the win, you must not know how it feels to be laughed at then laugh back. Getting the last laugh is like getting pussy.

D-Rick21

Ready to race!
haha for this is a reason why I usually would never race an older civic. Most of the time it's not gonna be a good race and you are either gonna kill a stock older civic or get killed by some done up one. haha and i'd feel retarded getting destroyed by one. I used to drive an auto 97 civic lx 4 door...