GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Complaint?

OBBI

Apex clipper
Car(s)
09 5dr GTI
if i have a complaint about a official vw dealer and their service etc, who do i email my complains to? the vw head office? hoe do i get in contact with them? any help would be much appreciated.

OBBI

Apex clipper
Car(s)
09 5dr GTI
no no im not sure ur understanding, i live in the middle east (bahrain) where there is only ONE vw dealer (yes its monopolized) and the same dealer in bahrain is the the same dealer across the middle east. and has a reputation of being a complete dick, they don't give a crap about customer statisfaction and any complaints to them will get thrown in the junk mail. is there someone i can contact thats above VW middle east? that was my question i should have been more clear i guess.

Nolte

Fear my Stock Ride Height
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
no no im not sure ur understanding, i live in the middle east (bahrain) where there is only ONE vw dealer (yes its monopolized) and the same dealer in bahrain is the the same dealer across the middle east. and has a reputation of being a complete dick, they don't give a crap about customer statisfaction and any complaints to them will get thrown in the junk mail. is there someone i can contact thats above VW middle east? that was my question i should have been more clear i guess.

Okay, so that would require only a slight change ... try this one ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vw+middle+east+contact+info

OBBI

Apex clipper
Car(s)
09 5dr GTI
still only a contact forum no email. and i don't wanna contact vw middle east like i said they will just blow me off, i dont think they know the meaning of consumer satisfaction. i wanna contact the person above them whoever that is.

Maco

Ready to race!
you can try contacting VW of North America and see of they know who the head honchos are world wide....

Nolte

Fear my Stock Ride Height
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I doubt you're going to do better than a web form. Its rare for companies to post corporate email addresses because they need their upper management working, not sifting hate-mail. You're just going to have to trust that the form will get where it needs to go.

Not to say that you're trying to send hate-mail, I assume you want to phrase a professional letter of concerns ... but a lot of people do write hate-mail when given the opportunity and companies just plain don't have the time to deal with that.

OBBI

Apex clipper
Car(s)
09 5dr GTI
yea im just really frustrated with the lack of customer service at my dealer/service station, and im even more pissed that i cant go anywhere else other than him because for 400 km's he is the only dealer around.