GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

gerely

Hello,
i have a chinese double din all-in-one (witson D791), and i tried to upgrade, (my menu was like the 3rd picture on you opening post, and now this looks like the 1st picture (red car, red background) ) and now i have a problem (touch screen freezin, i can't choice what i want to do)
the touchscreen was perfect before the upgrade, and it is working properly in radio/dvd/cd mode

I would like to ask that is somebody know what is the solution about this problem?

my mail: turcsanyi.gergely@index.hu
please reply me, becaouse i am so deperate.
Gery

ps: if somebody know how can i hard-resetting me device, please tell me :)

Last edited:

elsarfe

BT-7100GPS

Dear Petrutms, I have this BT-7100GPS device remains blocked on gps,
everything else works well. You can also help me?
Sorry for my english, i am Italien
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• bt7100gps.jpg
    bt7100gps.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 4,297

petrutms

Developer
@elsarfe, need device typeand original navi menu pictures.
@homer, sdwifi works ok, but can`t find one that have both functions, sdhc and wifi.

Please wait for news from me...working now on 3g modem support on all wince 5.0 platform,of course you need to make the usb mod, and buy ONLY a SPECIAL 3g modem ( that have wince support, i`ll provide details about that ).

Krzysiek_WW

Passed Driver's Ed
6050 copy problem...access

Hello again,

if there is no possibilieties for upgrade 6050 model, so maybe you can help me, how to copy the wince hackv2 file to nwd... in wince.
When i want to copy all files...there are errors, can't copy file...some files are coping, and some i have to ignore, becuse i can't retry...there is still cant't copy info.

how can i copy all files to nwd... folder.
I used totalcommander.

And second question....is it possible to reinstall wince?

Thank a lot...
Krzysiek

elsarfe

@elsarfe, need device typeand original navi menu pictures.

Hi Petru, enclose some images of the model bt-7100gps - OS Wce 5.0 Chinese

Attachments

• IMG_001.gif
    IMG_001.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 4,578
  • IMG_002.gif
    IMG_002.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 4,675
  • IMG_003.gif
    IMG_003.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 4,643
  • IMG_004.gif
    IMG_004.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 4,620
  • IMG_005.gif
    IMG_005.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 4,639

elsarfe

need the gps menu too ! is the red black with a car ? also is 480x234 ?
yes is 480x234
These images were GPS settings, now I can more going into these

Attachments

• IMGP02.jpg
    IMGP02.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 4,978
  • IMGP03.jpg
    IMGP03.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 4,665
  • IMGP06.jpg
    IMGP06.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 4,770

kaminari

WD6150

Hello!

I'm new at here. I've just buy an WD6150 (AL7019, don't know if it's the same). I'm very interested with the WinCE Mod but i don't know if it's going to work with my unit. It specifies WD6050 at 800x480 but not WD6150

By the way I have some more questions:

- I'm going to lost the current skin (red look and feel)? once the WinCE Mod is applied the skin will be the same or it will be a WinCE Mod included skin?

- It is possible to change skins? What I need to do that?

- It is possible to return to factory sate once WinCE mod is applied? How?

- I've noticed that with totalcommander I can see the "Maps SD" but not the "Music SD", not even the files on the CD/DVD. I tryed to use a Multimedia Player to play MP3 / DIVX / etc but can't see these units. Is there any way to "see" those units to avoid using the in-factory DVD player program (I don't like it)

Thank you very much!

petrutms

Developer
my hack will work on your device but all interface is wince and will make alot of problems if trying to close it... Need to test... i`ll see what i can do.

I`m in vacation until 4 jan, so very slow responses until then, sorry about that, don`t have great signal here for my hsdpa modem.... You can always email me, i`ll check daily.

Happy holidays to all,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

Petrut

odyseus

my hack will work on your device but all interface is wince and will make alot of problems if trying to close it... Need to test... i`ll see what i can do.

I`m in vacation until 4 jan, so very slow responses until then, sorry about that, don`t have great signal here for my hsdpa modem.... You can always email me, i`ll check daily.

Happy holidays to all,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

Petrut

Happy Christmas Petrutms, have a great holiday, I'm off to Tenerife in January (Can't wait!)

All the best

John

homerjj

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello Petrut.

As you see in the pictures, the desk I have in English, but there are many applications and Chinese screens. Do I have to install something so that it is only in English?

I've done the mod usb. I've connected a hub of 4 outputs. I tested with a pendrive 4 Gb When playing a video avi (divx) occur with radio links every few seconds, as if to reload the video. Do you know why?

Is there much to be able to have internet in the WD6050?

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• Fotografía050.jpg
    Fotografía050.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 4,620
  • Fotografía049.jpg
    Fotografía049.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 6,432
  • Fotografía041.jpg
    Fotografía041.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 4,839
  • Fotografía044.jpg