GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

Andehh

Hi there, I have tried searching this thread but have not been having much luck! Before I go ahead with buying it (I have WinCe 6.0) I have a few questions:

Do you have to go through the navigation type screen to load all of this, or is it possible to boot straight into the Iphone style screen?

With the choice of mp3 players, is it just Nitrogen?

I have Igo8 with TMC (traffic avoidance) will this still be compatible?

Are all the features of these headunits (mobile phone support, audio over bluetooth, TV etc) supported?

Many thanks

bazzle

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MY08 R32 Silver 3dr
Yes you can boot straight to wherever you want. You just set the path in the units setup menu.
Doesnt change TMC etc, only an overlay to direct you to file executables.
The rest is good features, apps etc.

Bazzle

Last edited:

Andehh

Can you give me a brief idea of how I would do that, just so i can get an idea of the level of complexity before I put my money down? Cheers

Andehh

You say navi side? What aspect of the nav is changed?

I like the look of the videos, but from the ones I have seen (inc the internet one) you have to load the unit (as OEM normal), select nav (which loads the ''console'' screen), THEN the software loads (iphone interface, desktop etc).

Can you confirm that when I turn the car on, and the system loads it will go straight through to your interface (iphone etc) and NOT the OEM menus?

thanks

Last edited:

nabilone

Ready to race!
Hi Petrut,

Can you help me to do something for loading RT2870.dll (by adding something in desktop.mscr, for example) because I always need to unplug/replug the usb dongle in order to see the network icon in the taskbar. If I don't do that, the network doesn't appear in the right of the taskbar.

Thanks

vittoro65

car radio j-8913

Hello, Petrutms I have a problem with my car radio, I accidentally deleted the nand flash, I found another firmavare it installed, and then I realized I had another resolution 400x280, 800x480, and my, the model of the navigator is J -8913, you may do something to bring it back as before? thanks
:smile:

:smile:

guannais

Hello petrutms,

I´ve and chinese D723V and I´ve donwloaded the recomended patch (Download Wince English 480x234 v1 -nowada boards 2440), when I installed it everything seems to be OK, but when I restart it the NAVI looks like half screen and I don´t how can I change it because touch screen don´t seems to work...

Do you have any idea of what can I do? How can I change screen resolution? It´s only happends at NAVI screen, everything else is normal.

Sorry, but my english is not to good.

Thanks in advanced!