Who's playing Battlefield 3???

illDub6

Ready to race!
im on ps3 bf3, PM me

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
My account issues are all resolved now. I've been playing a lot of BF3, I think I went through ranks <10 to 30 as of last night, all since Christmas. Still haven't gotten sniping down yet though.

Anyone else notice a lot of guys running around with the Famas in TDM?

Yeah, a lot of people use the FAMAS. A lot of people use the G36 a lot too, as they are both pretty balanced guns. I'm currently using the FAMAS right now, but only so I can get a service star for it :). Once I get a service star for a gun, I move on to a different one.

Deaks2

Ready to race!
Yeah, a lot of people use the FAMAS. A lot of people use the G36 a lot too, as they are both pretty balanced guns. I'm currently using the FAMAS right now, but only so I can get a service star for it :). Once I get a service star for a gun, I move on to a different one.
You have to find a good gun or two and whore them out :p

I have over 1300 USAS12 kills and almost 1000 AS VAL kills.

Deaks2

Ready to race!
FAMAS seems quite powerful, I might try it out. My bud who used to be an AS VAL lover swears by the L85A2.

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
I play all the time with my roommate, hes level 40 I am 38. We have THE MOST bada$$ tanking team in the business. Nobody can take us down. We use CITV and guided missiles to take down helis and tanks. :fighting0030::fighting0030:

Deaks2

Ready to race!
If you're only at levels 38 & 40 then you're not badass :p

Deaks2

Ready to race!
i use flechettes. The frag rounds cause too much self-damage in close quarters.