GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's playing Battlefield 3???

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Battlefield lost me when they brought back going prone. I'll be playing BFBC2 for PC if y'all need me...

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
Yep, been trying to find an online game for 2 hours already. Gave up, im playing forza 4 again.

Really? I initially had some trouble connecting, but I eventually got through (after maybe 10 mins) and stayed on consistently for hours on end.

My impressions? Multiplayer is loads of fun. I've been a pretty hardcore online Call of Duty player (since Modern Warfare), but CoD started to feel......stale. I found that I kept going prestige just so I had something to do in CoD, and I needed something a little different. Compared to CoD, the maps in Battlefield are super huge and the fact that the environments are destructible make them feel dynamic.

On par with many of the media reviews, the single player campaign is kind of weak, and the PS3 version does suffer from some technical hiccups and glitches (can't speak for the 360 version). I already knew the console version wouldn't look as good as the PC version, but the visuals still look pretty stunning to me.

Anyway, I really like the game and will enjoy it thoroughly. Cheers everyone.

GiGi GTI

Ready to race!
Not playing, but I had heard yesterday that the servers were having major issues and connecting to a game (let alone one with your friends) was near impossible. Servers were expected to be fixed until Sept 27. I guess they didn't fix the beta very well...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Been playing.. :) I run a server for my clan as well. "Rage Extreme BF3 HC is my server. But gameservers.com is having issues right now that most of their servers are not working properly and not showing the right size of slots. I have an 18 slot but it's only showing 8! :(

My name is KillaBandit in the game.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
I'm loving it!!! I'm on PC, add me: summit1986

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
Battlefield lost me when they brought back going prone. I'll be playing BFBC2 for PC if y'all need me...

It's not as bad as you'd think... getting up from prone isn't instant, so there's no BF2 "dolphin diving". Plus, all scopes reflect and give away you position to whoever you're aiming at. Makes camping pretty tough. With all the points to be had in support roles, camping isn't very efficient. The physics blow BF:BC2 away.