GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's playing Battlefield 3???

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Have it for 360. I am a Medic w/ the M416 + M320. Love the game but wish it was more convenient to join in hardcore servers with your squad.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
This is me right now, just got my XBOX back today.

add me to play some battlefield !!!

Deaks2

Ready to race!
I am playing on PC. Nick: DeaksTwo

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
Cool, I'll add you later tonight. How often do you play?

Got your add! I play from 8 to 9 almost every weekday. Weekends it changes, depends on if I am out of town or not. I have a couple of buddies, one of them my roomate, that I play with. I will be sure to invite you into our game next time I see you on. Or you do the same of course. :w00t:

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
Got your add! I play from 8 to 9 almost every weekday. Weekends it changes, depends on if I am out of town or not. I have a couple of buddies, one of them my roomate, that I play with. I will be sure to invite you into our game next time I see you on. Or you do the same of course. :w00t:

Cool. I playing during some weekdays, usually between 10pm - 1am PST, so it looks like it'll be hard to catch each other online. Weekends are same for me, usually out of town. But I'll make sure to send an invite in case I do see you on :w00t:

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
Cool. I playing during some weekdays, usually between 10pm - 1am PST, so it looks like it'll be hard to catch each other online. Weekends are same for me, usually out of town. But I'll make sure to send an invite in case I do see you on :w00t:

10PM PST equals 8PM CST which is where I am! :thumbsup: