GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do?

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Funny that you made that remark after my original comments a couple of pages back, and then promptly deleted it, sloMk5... Apparently you had better judgment a few days ago than you do now.

I suppose if I stood up for race equality, I'd have to be black? If I spoke out about sexism, I'd surely be a woman? And if I argued for a suspected terrorist's right to a fair trial, I'd be a terrorist?

Your logic is as infantile as your response. And no, I don't have herpes, but one of my best friends does, and despite my distaste for your remarks, I hope you don't ever have to go through what he went through to grow up a bit and show some consideration for other peoples' welfare.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Funny that you made that remark after my original comments a couple of pages back, and then promptly deleted it, sloMk5... Apparently you had better judgment a few days ago than you do now.

I suppose if I stood up for race equality, I'd have to be black? If I spoke out about sexism, I'd surely be a woman? And if I argued for a suspected terrorist's right to a fair trial, I'd be a terrorist?

Your logic is as infantile as your response. And no, I don't have herpes, but one of my best friends does, and despite my distaste for your remarks, I hope you don't ever have to go through what he went through to grow up a bit and show some consideration for other peoples' welfare.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Any of you guys know the stats on the virus? Genital alone: 1 in 4 women have it. about 75% of those who have it DONT EVEN KNOW they have it, because of no visible symptoms. Some will never even see the symptoms in their lives. Have any of you been with 4 or more girls? Well, considering the figures, one of those girls may have had it! Condoms don't work to prevent this either. It only takes one drunken night or one untruthful girl. At least this girl was honest.

Makes me really glad my gf was a virgin.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
I suggest going for it...and then, upon finding out you've contracted the disease, lose your will to live, write a touching note, and impale yourself in the face with your own toothbrush, aiming directly inward from the left cornea.

This will ensure none of us has to sit idly by while you humiliate the intelligence level of the entire human race.

Just doing my part.

Also, this has nothing to do with the girl or the STD...I just think you should kill yourself, sort of in general.

bulldogger

Going for broke
Oh and one more thing, by looking at the OP's avatar and sig , it apparent he's in the Army. OP-Stay away from those barracks rats, nothing but used and abused goods there, lol. Your whole platoon has probably ran up in that.