GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do?

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
There's a million fish in the sea...most are clean. I'd say keep fishing.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari

utekineir

Banned
has the herp

Don't be stupid, everything else you said is irrelevant.

a) how old are you 21, 22? she won't be with you forever, the herp will.

b) do you really want to never ride bareback again.

c) head

d) seriously, are you fucking stupid, i think this may be quite possibly the dumbest thread in a long line of dumb threads that you've made.

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Don't be stupid, everything else you said is irrelevant.

a) how old are you 21, 22? she won't be with you forever, the herp will.

b) do you really want to never ride bareback again.

c) head

d) seriously, are you fucking stupid, i think this may be quite possibly the dumbest thread in a long line of dumb threads that you've made.

It's not fucking stupid, it's a legit question. You haven't been in the shoes so you probably wouldn't know. And after finding out that you can catch the herp from just KISSING someone even if it isn't oral herp you can still get it. So fuck all that. Question answered / fread

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
It's not fucking stupid, it's a legit question. You haven't been in the shoes so you probably wouldn't know. And after finding out that you can catch the herp from just KISSING someone even if it isn't oral herp you can still get it. So fuck all that. Question answered / fread

Yes, it is stupid.

Yes, you can get the herps from just kissing, but both persons must have open cuts in order for the virus to spread. You're not going to kiss someone with pus spewing cold sores, are you?

Now, you mentioned that you are well aware that herps can be spread by kissing. Yet you still made thread asking if it was a good idea. How is this not a stupid question?

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
IMO you can't let the disease stop you from getting to know someone, I would say do not be intimate with her yet, just get to know her and get close, you can make your decision from there. IF she really is a great person and since she has herps she will understand that you are worried about it and will not push for it either. No point on missing out on someone great just because they have herps, just be smart about it. Plenty of people are in relationships where their wife or husband has herps and they don't. Good luck n be safe

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Smoking hot girl, troubled by abusive relationships in the past, smart, did I say HOT, a great girl but... has the herp (got it from a cheating ex) takes valtrex daily. What would you do? It's a shame to have some smoking hot nice girl go to waste over this but damn what a tough one. I'd say fool around til you know you want to marry her or not marry her just don't do the sex thing til you KNOW but hell even if you get married it doesn't mean that bitch won't end up crazy and you're possibly stuck with the fuck. I wonder what the odds of catching it is when you use a condom AND shes on the meds she takes. I'd think that if ANYTHING touched you'd get it. I dunno, this blows. My luck, the first hottie good girl to come around in forever has THIS. Fuck

OMFG! Ive held my tongue about your threads long enough, but this one takes the fucking cake. Stop making these stupid ass fucking threads. No one gives a fuck if a hot girl offered to dome you out but told you she had herpes. Do you not have friends in real life that you can go to about this, instead of plastering it all over this site(and probably many more)? I mean cmon, wtf is this man?? Youre coming onto a car site about opinions if you should fuck a herpe infested skank??? I hate to say this, but get a fucking life or a VW, Jesus.