GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is slammed?

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
So I'll begin by saying I know what the term slammed means, and I know what low is. But what draws the line to make your gti "slammed"
plus what are some coils that can give me the slammed look?

(just curious. I'm already getting ST's)

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
tucking a decent amount of tire, possibly rim; fk's, not st's
I don't want to be slammed right now, I guess I should have asked if STs would make me low or slammed. Slammed= more expensive costs for getting work done on my car.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Something that wrecks your cars drivability and very few people can pull off. When done correctly though women's underwear flys at you.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Something that wrecks your cars drivability and very few people can pull off. When done correctly though women's underwear flys at you.

Hahahaha.

And Elliott, I know there's not an exact figure, but 23.5" FTG isn't even all that low, at least not in a slammed sense.

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI

Haha I don't like flying underwear, I'd rather have naked women fly at me.

It's a term that refers to a car that has had it's drivability crippled in the name of making it lower to the ground.

the irony is that this is often done to higher performance vehicles which are now almost completely useless outside of the track that they usually never see.

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
It's a term that refers to a car that has had it's drivability crippled in the name of making it lower to the ground.

the irony is that this is often done to higher performance vehicles which are now almost completely useless outside of the track that they usually never see.

haha this; should be on a picture as a meme.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
And Elliott, I know there's not an exact figure, but 23.5" FTG isn't even all that low, at least not in a slammed sense.

totally agree, just giving some ruff numbers for a pretty silly question.

haha this; should be on a picture as a meme.

I mean i know a guy who is turning an old mercedes 2002 into a track car.

He's torn out the interior and is installing bucket seats made of welded up aluminum sheet that weigh a few pounds each and look horrifically uncomfortable.

I fully expect that when he's done, it will be unable to enter most driveways.

But it's a track car. Not his daily.

Daffy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
I mean i know a guy who is turning an old mercedes 2002 into a track car.

He's torn out the interior and is installing bucket seats made of welded up aluminum sheet that weigh a few pounds each and look horrifically uncomfortable.

I fully expect that when he's done, it will be unable to enter most driveways.

But it's a track car. Not his daily.

That doesn't sound like fun. Not even a little fun.