GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

themike

Ready to race!
Got my car back from the body shop. Had rust repair done on both rocker panels and had a Reiger lip and skirts put on.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Picked up a set of used R32 rear brakes to compliment the Golf R fronts.
345mm / 310mm rotors now instead of 312/286.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, glad to have her looking good again! Just installed an Osir Orbit v3 and deAutoKey full interior LED set tonight - will try and grab some photos tomorrow.

I totally know the feeling! Glad to see there are more than a few people still here for the long haul!

As for what I did to my MKV today. Mounted the fire extinguisher mount.

Test fit the boost juice...... it fit!

Realized I couldn't reach the extinguisher from the drivers seat and remounted it.

Put my new dash badge on.

Added a few new stickers to the hood callage.

Got my new garage flags in the mail!

Last edited:

surfmb

Ready to race!
This is the set that I bought. https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volkswagen-coilover-kit-golf-h-04

Also is there any shop that does a lifetime alignment thing like Fyrestone? And is that even worth getting?

I've got bc extreme drops on mine and love them, go super low and ride good. If your firestone is like mine they wont do the lifetime alignment on a car with a modded suspension.....it took a lot of convincing for them to even do an alignment in the first place

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
^^Now thats what I call love, washing coilovers with a toothbrush LOL.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
^^Now thats what I call love, washing coilovers with a toothbrush LOL.

Yeah, I popped my meme cherry with that one. Took like 4 hours of PB Blaster and a toothbrush lol, warranted a meme for me.

Before

After

EDIT: SOMEONE ELSE DO SOMETHING TO THEIR CAR AND POST A PICK! .... it's getting boring and lonely with just me in here lol.

Boondock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI S
Last week with the help of Das Gespenst I finally had a set of Koni STR.T Shocks and Neuspeed Sport Springs installed on the Rabbit.

Family photo with my dad's GLI and sisters MkV Jetta.

Then over the course of the week I've been getting leather trim pieces in the mail. Got a leather Tiptronic shift knob, leather handbrake and a leather non-MFSW steering wheel. This is no base Rabbit anymore!

Last edited: