GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what a shit night...my poor GTI

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ahhhhhhhhhhh had a accident lol and tony abbott was involved in it....

i was driving behind a white commowhore p plate driver when all of a sudden his car come to a complete stop in like a second with no brake lights :eyebulge: then they turn on after he toteled his front into TONY ABBOTT's 4WD and it was too late for my GTI as i started to slide :cry::cry: then bang...........now whos fucken fault is it because mr abbott left in a rush and the bloke in the middle that caused the fucken accident didn't want the cops involved soo i was stupid and didn't call them :mad: i have all his details and he has insurance but i dont know what to do because if i go to NRMA tommorrow they will say its my fault :cry::cry::cry:

could someone shed some light on this issue for me plzzzzz :thumbsup:

only damage i could see is to the bonnet which is bent and scuff mark on the front grill....everything else is ok :bow:

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
shit!!! soz to hear nik

sounds like its still drivable for the upcoming gtg....

if the driver in the middle agrees it is his fault run it thru his insurance... but he can turn around and b a dik n throw it all on u cause theory wise it is ur fault practically not

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
yeh the thing is his car just stopped without luight jaahha its likke he hit a wall and i was like ohhh fuck

LOL no1 took my details down hahaha what a gaY NIGHT

dont worry i will fix it before the GTG

ohhhhh and i spent 4 hours cleaning it today....i have photos :p

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
:cry:

Attachments

• GTI 1.JPG
    GTI 1.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 716
  • GTI 2.JPG
    GTI 2.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 711
  • GTI 3.JPG
    GTI 3.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 710
  • GTI 4.JPG
    GTI 4.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 710
  • GTI 5.JPG
    GTI 5.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 717
  • GTI 6.JPG
    GTI 6.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 712

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Report it to the cops because the insurance company wont ever pick up their pen without a case/incident number from the police.

Sounds like a dodgo serb job to me :p haha jk

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
yeh that's my concern......but i have backup if it comes to that stage as no1 has my details or photos of my car heheh

606gti

black sheep
they most likely remembered ur plates at least, and you run up someones ass its your fault. Police arnt necessary either.. If they didnt get your details at the scene you'll just have to wait and hope the cops dont call

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
and you run up someones ass its your fault. Police arnt necessary either..

Not necessarily, take a look at "chain of causation" which is what the insurance companies will use to determine which driver was at fault (if not multiples). Depending on the circumstances you won't be responsible for running up the arse of another car and in this accident I'm be pretty certain that he wouldn't be held responsible if the events unfolded as was mentioned. Proving it could another thing if they get different stories from the other two drivers.

Edit: http://www.racq.com.au/benefits__an...idents/who_is_at_fault_in_rear-end_collisions

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
they most likely remembered ur plates at least, and you run up someones ass its your fault. Police arnt necessary either.. If they didnt get your details at the scene you'll just have to wait and hope the cops dont call

If the damage is over 6k or something i thought the cops had to be called??

Should be easily fixed Nic.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
Nik if you didnt ask Tony if he was your dad he wouldnt of piss bolted like he did :bellyroll:

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
sorry to hear nik.
can you not drive behind me on the GTG?:lol:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
haahhaha blame it on me i dont care but there was no way on earth any car could stop in that situation as the guy in the commowhore came to a instant stop :frown: and keep in mind this was with hardly and traffic on the road soo it was very unexpected :yikes: the commowhore driver is taking all the blame for it and is providing me with a claim number on Monday :thumbup: if he dosnt i will be knocking on the door with my mates ahaha

eyyy Mark i had two accidents and non are my fault :paddle:

end rant :rolleyes:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
ohhh the good new is my headlights and my debilis intake are not damaged :bow::bow::bow: