GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Went out to take some pictures but attacked by a bus

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
so went out to valley forge and got some pictures but the day ended not so great. i was waiting at a stop light on my way home and the bus rolled into the back of my car. the lady tried to blame it on me saying that the light turned green and i didnt go which it was still red with 7 cars ahead of me. the bus driver was found at fault. just waiting on the insurance shit to go through so i can get the rabbit back on the road.

some pics for now:

and the damage:

i got more pics from valley forge, just been a stressful day after all is said and done so ill try to get the rest up tomorrow

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
Sorry to hear.

Ridiculous to hear the bus driver try to pull that on you, saying because the light was green, that means you were/are at fault.

-Don

the cop already said she was at fault. regaurdless if the light turned green or not she still rear-ended me. and the fact that the accident happened 7-8 car lengths away from the light and no signs of hard braking and the i guess you could say minimal damage shows that she is a moron driver.

im just glad that thats all the damage she did. could have been a lot worse seeing as its a huge international bus

GTIWV

WV VW
I was in a wreck on a school bus one time...our bus driver rear ended a little saturn(i think thats what it was, it was like 4 years ago), but im pretty sure it got blamed on the driver of the saturn. lol

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown: not good. sorry to hear it! got to look on the bright side,could of been so much worse being a bus! it doesn't look like the frame has been touched its just some new clothes needed. no surgery!
:wink: cheer up

madvillian

Banned
tell the truth, you let Kelly Osbourne drive your car and she crashed it...

JP that sucks, I think this is one of those time you discover you have a terrible neck pain now and it is affecting your job. Sue that bitches balls to the wall:bellyroll:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
tell the truth, you let Kelly Osbourne drive your car and she crashed it...

JP that sucks, I think this is one of those time you discover you have a terrible neck pain now and it is affecting your job. Sue that bitches balls to the wall:bellyroll:

i wouldnt be surprised if she lost her job considering she drives kids around for a living. thats enough of a punishment for her

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
i wouldnt be surprised if she lost her job considering she drives kids around for a living. thats enough of a punishment for her

You must be a very good person :thumbsup:. Can't say that about myself my neck would be suffering from some very convincing whiplash right now if I were you. But hey, it's only the American way.

JimmyzMKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' CW GTI 5 Door
Not Kelly Osbourne, Charlie sheen. That sucks! New CF hatch would be cool! I had that happen before too. He claimed I didn't move fast enough when the light changed but the cop said "Sir. You hit him. You are at fault 100%". No one got hurt is the main thing though, being a bus and all. Still sorry your Dub got bent...

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
Not Kelly Osbourne, Charlie sheen. That sucks! New CF hatch would be cool! I had that happen before too. He claimed I didn't move fast enough when the light changed but the cop said "Sir. You hit him. You are at fault 100%". No one got hurt is the main thing though, being a bus and all. Still sorry your Dub got bent...

yeah, the cf hatch would be great but im sure her insurance is only gonna want to do as little as possible. as long as i get my car back looking as flawless as she was in the first place ill be happy. if not then the body shop is getting a comeback

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
DUDE YOU HAVE JESSUS ON YOUR TRUNK LID!