GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Washer Neck Delete.

1972vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'09 GTI
Is having a "clean" engine bay really worth not being able to clean your windshield? What about nasty winter road spray? Bugs, dirt...etc.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
a new windshield fluid reservoir

This

eXpo

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Maybe I've got too much time on my hands or am too anal about my car.... but all the "what about bugs" comments, just wash your car! Thats what I do. My reservoir is filled to the top and has been filled to the top since I bought it 1.5 years ago. I have NEVER used it. (Never used it in my past cars either; actually, I always deleted it). I am planning to delete the reservoir out of my GTI soon. That, or use it for W/M.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Maybe I've got too much time on my hands or am too anal about my car.... but all the "what about bugs" comments, just wash your car! Thats what I do. My reservoir is filled to the top and has been filled to the top since I bought it 1.5 years ago. I have NEVER used it. (Never used it in my past cars either; actually, I always deleted it). I am planning to delete the reservoir out of my GTI soon. That, or use it for W/M.

Try that in an area that has winter and salted roads.

Car(s)
Subaru

what about the brood II :eyebulge:

tbh though, im actually pumped for the cicadas this time :happyanim: