GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GOLFMKV NOVEMBER CRUISE

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Looks like Lifers is referring to the Feb cruise you guys did down south in the rain.
It is a bit long between drives isn't it Lifers?

Made a decision to do the vid thing again but ONLY if dry. And i probably won't move the bullet too much. Just too much effort.

On another note. I will probably be bringing my laptop - will see if i can bypass my video camera and use a USB A/D converter instead. That way i can do away with the tapes.

Could all those who took pics and vid at the Feb cruise please bring them in on CD/DVD/USB stick/USB HDD.Will be a good opportunity to collect stuff rather than having people post it.
Will do all the copying at lunch.
There was some good stuff from that GTG.
Please bring full-res for pics. Don't mind if they are touched up. Low res is aweful as it doesn't allow you to pan or blend as easily and with everything now going towards 1080P it will simply look shite.

Looking your way: GTI_SS, Cam, Rob.
Anyone else who has footage from other GolfMKV GTGs bring them too.I have 90Gb free at the moment and when i get all the dl'd kids vids off the drive i'll have more (and will bring reinforcements in the way of external HDD.

Time to free up my hard drive...
Fark, time to free up my calendar...

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
Looks like Lifers is referring to the Feb cruise you guys did down south in the rain.
It is a bit long between drives isn't it Lifers?

Made a decision to do the vid thing again but ONLY if dry. And i probably won't move the bullet too much. Just too much effort.

On another note. I will probably be bringing my laptop - will see if i can bypass my video camera and use a USB A/D converter instead. That way i can do away with the tapes.

Could all those who took pics and vid at the Feb cruise please bring them in on CD/DVD/USB stick/USB HDD.Will be a good opportunity to collect stuff rather than having people post it.
Will do all the copying at lunch.
There was some good stuff from that GTG.
Please bring full-res for pics. Don't mind if they are touched up. Low res is aweful as it doesn't allow you to pan or blend as easily and with everything now going towards 1080P it will simply look shite.

Looking your way: GTI_SS, Cam, Rob.
Anyone else who has footage from other GolfMKV GTGs bring them too.I have 90Gb free at the moment and when i get all the dl'd kids vids off the drive i'll have more (and will bring reinforcements in the way of external HDD.

Time to free up my hard drive...
Fark, time to free up my calendar...

No problem Eugene.
Ill put it all on a external hard drive that is pc compatible this time. :lol:

funny

Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Uhh. Guys - out of context...............

funny

Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Think I've only been on one wet drive south thankfully (i think anyway).

[casually sidesteps other OT conversation]

On another note, I should hopefully have the new bolt ons by then. Might not be quite settled yet but still should have a good workout.

If we have a day like today (sans arvo storm) should be great!

3wks to go...

Last edited:

funny

Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
[note to self - spray wash wipers and xenons when porsche goes past]

I don't mind wet. Just have to be even more restrained.
Crap to film in though, so much cleaning with my shite. Much prefer a dry day!
Don't care if it's hot, i do windows down and no A/C in the fun bits anyway!

M4RK0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI - MK6
I don't think it will rain, at least not like the last year tho!.....

Cheers!