GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Verizon HTC Thunderbolt

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Didn't have to. Its been all over the blogs/tech sites/verizons site for months.

Doesn't hurt to try and ask, all they can do is say no.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Its policy. They won't do it. Says it right on their website.

Unlimited plans are done. Unless u don't touch your phone

Ok don't call, no sweat off my back, I'm calling now for my own knowledge though, and maybe I'll let you guys know what they say.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Ok don't call, no sweat off my back, I'm calling now for my own knowledge though, and maybe I'll let you guys know what they say.

Don't waste your time. People have been calling and complaining for weeks. I called to preorder my brothers phone specifically to avoid losing unlimited data. They confirmed to me I would lose it after the 28th if I upgraded.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Don't waste your time. People have been calling and complaining for weeks. I called to preorder my brothers phone specifically to avoid losing unlimited data. They confirmed to me I would lose it after the 28th if I upgraded.

One of my good friends is a manager at VZW so it's nothing for me to bother him.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
One of my good friends is a manager at VZW so it's nothing for me to bother him.

Of course he did just have a baby this morning, so he may not get back to me right away LMAO probably a bad time to text him that question like I did lol

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Didn't have to. Its been all over the blogs/tech sites/verizons site for months.

I knew that it was going to happen for almost a year. When they ended unlimited data for new contracts, they said that upgrades would be able to maintain unlimited data until an as yet undisclosed time. Basically, I knew that this was coming, just didn't know the exact date, but I was sure it would be before the lte iphone came out.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI

You were right, oh well couldn't last forever right?

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
I knew that it was going to happen for almost a year. When they ended unlimited data for new contracts, they said that upgrades would be able to maintain unlimited data until an as yet undisclosed time. Basically, I knew that this was coming, just didn't know the exact date, but I was sure it would be before the lte iphone came out.

yea i knew they were done and u could keep them. then we heard they would be going away.

You were right, oh well couldn't last forever right?

told ya lol.

btw:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
It is much bigger, its light as fuck and slim too.

i honestly dont notice the difference in size coming from my nexus, its only like .2 inches but i definitely see how thin and light it is.

i rooted my brothers like 2 hours ago. takes 5 minutes