GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

United Motorsport - Schrick 268/264 - Round II - Dyno Results

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I will have some of this info for you after this week. My cams (268/264) are going in this week. Already have the following to go with them:

- Forge Scorpion exhaust w/high flow cats
- Forge intake
- BSH Engine mounts
- Gruven pully's going on as well
- UM Tune
- Gen 2 Haldex w/controller (won't matter though since gonna be on a FWD dyno)

After all is said and done, then after I put the 50 or so miles of good spirited driving into the cams, gonna put her on the dyno as soon as I can. Then of course, gotta look into what else I can do to pull some more ponies outta the VR6, without breaking the bank to much, LOL!

Awesome man, good looking out :thumbsup:

Im still waiting on my Rez, Tips, and HFcats then i will be installing everything and doing dynos soon after once i break them in a little bit...:biggrin:

I wonder how much of a difference it will be with E85 + bigger Exhaust + 272/268 Cams compared to just 93Oct and ect......:iono:

I would love to be around the 260whp range on a AWD MustangDyno :happyanim:

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Thanks! I'm curious though, from what I've heard cams don't give you upwards of 20HP... So it seems like maybe I'm losing something somewhere :mad0259:

20hp to wheels? Or crank numbers?

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
that's pretty good, I don't think you should have an issue getting there.

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Well I'm pushing 218.9 to the wheels right now, that's solidly what I'm putting down on the ground. I'm hoping to get up to 230, again solid to the wheels, not at the crank...

230 to the wheels on an R... :wub:

mowse

Ready to race!
:wub:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238

Nice numbers man

Did u do the install???

I'm going to do mine here real soon but I'm debating on buy a Bently Manual so I can get all the torque specs for the cams and hydraulic balancer???

Do u have any of this info????

mowse

Ready to race!
Nice numbers man

Did u do the install???

I'm going to do mine here real soon but I'm debating on buy a Bently Manual so I can get all the torque specs for the cams and hydraulic balancer???

Do u have any of this info????

I didn't do it myself, had the shop I normally go to do it... The torque specs are about 10lbs from what I was told... If you're going to do it yourself, make sure you know what you're doing and you do it all completely correct...