GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thought I'd share

acewayne

Ready to race!
So I bought a civic to start driving more instead of my GTI 10 days ago, then I went out of town for 6 days.

Yesterday I woke up to a police officer knocking on the door at 5am because of the following below...

The guy driving apparently dropped their phone, went to pick it up, and swerved across the road into the civic at a pretty decent speed. They live down the street from me and they didn't leave the scene so that's nice I suppose.

I'm just glad it he didn't swerve any earlier or it could have been my GTI in this situation since they weren't parked that far from each other :bow:

Car(s)
Subaru
That was prolly your best purchase then haha. The insurance will prolly pay it off and you might make a little money off this.

Sent from my flip phone

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
that's the Euro gods punishing you for your treason....haha

But in all seriousness, good purchase....guarantee you'll make a few bucks on that!

acewayne

Ready to race!
Im just confused at parking 2 cars in the road with that much driveway.

There are two cars further up in the driveway that the picture doesn't show. Our garage door is currently broken and in the process of getting fixed so I didn't want to block the other two cars in.

A lot of people in the neighborhood park their cars on the street for the same reason. If the garage was working though, they would have been in the driveway/garage. I'm more confused at how he picked up so much speed from the stop sign one house down and managed to swerve across the road into the civic.

that's the Euro gods punishing you for your treason....haha

But in all seriousness, good purchase....guarantee you'll make a few bucks on that!

Haha, that's what everyone keeps telling me.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I'm more confused at how he picked up so much speed from the stop sign one house down and managed to swerve across the road into the civic.

Dude, having lived in the great state of Virginia for almost 16 years, and driving in it for almost 10, there is but one answer to this question:

Virginia Drivers.

I swear, I have never lived in a state that has so many road-challenged people in it...

acewayne

Ready to race!
Dude, having lived in the great state of Virginia for almost 16 years, and driving in it for almost 10, there is but one answer to this question:

Virginia Drivers.

I swear, I have never lived in a state that has so many road-challenged people in it...

Virginia drivers indeed! You see the weirdest things here.

goneD4rk

Banned
:clap:
This process of deciding who's going to pay me is taking entirely too long.

I just want my money :lol:

IS that a cSI? If it is then :frown: Those are great Hondas.

Wait, it looks more like a LX or DX. well then.:clap::happyanim:

Boosty

Ready to race!
Why don't you leave your gti on the driveway from now on , good luck with getting paid

acewayne

Ready to race!
:clap:

IS that a cSI? If it is then :frown: Those are great Hondas.

Wait, it looks more like a LX or DX. well then.:clap::happyanim:

EX

Wait, isn't his insurance paying for it?

:eyebulge:

He was driving his fiance's car. He has a suspended license and doesn't have any insurance. Regardless, cars are insured, not people. Her insurance company is basically doing an investigation with legal etc to decide if they're going to cover it or if I'm filing an uninsured motorist claim with my insurance and then they'll sue him for what they paid me. Basically her insurance is taking forever and trying to find something that would allow them to not have to cover it leaving my insurance to deal with it through an uninsured motorist claim.

At this point I'd rather do an uninsured motorist claim instead of her insurance covering it and dealing with their shit any longer. Day 15 and nothing but a $900 out of pocket towing/storage fee and them still "investigating." I'll be making sure I get reimbursed for every dime of it. The civic is in my garage now.

Why don't you leave your gti on the driveway from now on , good luck with getting paid

It's usually in the garage. See my reply a few posts up why it wasn't that day.

Is that how you park a car. Bit squint no? Sorry for the bad luck anyhow.

:wink:

goneD4rk

Banned
EX

:wink:

That Honda is worth what, like 3k? To an ins. company this is nothing. I don't see why dis is taking so long. I think this driver may be looking at jail time. :lol: