GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
If it makes you feel any better your user name makes me think you are either 20 or 8 years old :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

LOL, I wish

more like 20+10 +8-2 :rolleyes:

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
5858 wasnt too terrible of a choice. I am getting a garrett next time around, probably a gtx 3071r or a FP 3582

who you talking to?

I use billet 3071

Cruizin01 did?.. With meth?

yeah. decided not to dumb down the timing map just to run pump gas.

That's nice to hear considering we are running very similar setups. Minus the meth

If I were to just run 18-19 psi on pump I would have probably made high 300's.

well it wasn't quite 460. dyno set 458 but with sae correction its 453 but whatever. I stopped at 26psi. everything was looking good but I figured Id quit while I was ahead. If I decide I want to go farther I may want to swap pistons out as I dont want to chance broken ring lands.

theguy1084

Ready to race!
who you talking to?

I use billet 3071

yeah. decided not to dumb down the timing map just to run pump gas.

If I were to just run 18-19 psi on pump I would have probably made high 300's.

well it wasn't quite 460. dyno set 458 but with sae correction its 453 but whatever. I stopped at 25psi. everything was looking good but I figured Id quit while I was ahead. If I decide I want to go farther I may want to swap pistons out as I dont want to chance broken ring lands.

Thanks asshole! Thanks for confirming my need for water/meth.

Did you just run your base tune or did you tweak it? What file are you running?

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
cruizin did you tune it youself? or is this still your stock Eurodyne file without changes?

stock eurodyne flash.. ive only made some warm up adjustments

Thanks asshole! Thanks for confirming my need for water/meth.

you welcome :cool:

dp...

iirc tms had a little help with the file.

TMS has given me lots of insight and info but this is a base file for all things that matter when it comes to horsepower. :thumbsup:

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
anyone know what cruizin is using to deliver the meth, throttle pipe?

why dont you ask me dodo head!

DO3 in the throttle pipe
DO7 in a TB spacer plate
Labonte Stage 3 controller/pump

I may possibly swap the DO3 to a D05 as I cant quite seem to lower the IAT's liked Id like. They stay in check but I cant get them cold. or Ill move the nozzle farther upstream...but then again I dont need to be trashing throttle bodies either.

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
This just makes me itch moar, needa get all my ish done. Driving my versa is pretty mundane to say the least.

This has been like ~4 years in the making. So Im pretty pumped.

The first pull we made was on about 20psi. I didn't really know what was gonna happen. So I didn't even ask when the dyno guy hopped out of the car. I just starting looking at logs. He says ..."410 wheel" shit. awesome. I knew it was would a good night from there.

mark920

Ready to race!
why dont you ask me dodo head!

DO3 in the throttle pipe
DO7 in a TB spacer plate
Labonte Stage 3 controller/pump

I may possibly swap the DO3 to a D05 as I cant quite seem to lower the IAT's liked Id like. They stay in check but I cant get them cold. or Ill move the nozzle farther upstream...but then again I dont need to be trashing throttle bodies either.

Hah, I was going to ask you but I thought someone else might answer before you did, last time donjuan answered before you even had a chance, what throttle pipe and spacer are you using? where did you get them from?

Status
Not open for further replies.