GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Honestly the black grill makes the car look like a sleeper, only stance bros can tell a difference on bumper gti vs regular golf.

For other people or car people who are not familiar with vw's, gti = dat red stripe grille.

not even that. anyone that doesnt know VW's (i.e. most of the world) never knows what car it even is. you can't even barely see VW on it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
that can't happen, because the black badge is glued on. all part of my debadging/cosmetic series of videos a couple months ago.

Dang. Makes me wonder what it would look like.

McQueen77

Banned
Damn, that's your third new bed in two years, no? I wish I was rich.

PlacMan, you should look at the TempurPedic Choice Lux. That's the one we got, fully adjustable zones/air chambers along with 10" of tempurpedic foam. Fucking love this bed. Love it. Changed our lives. I can get 6 hrs of straight sleep in this bed and feel like I got 8. I would check it out.. Sleep number beds are cheap and gay and they are for fat window shoppers at the mall who just want something to lay on for 5 minutes on their way to their next Cinnabun. Fat bastards.

In other news, we got our Dyson. Fuck. Next level vacuuming. DC40. On sale at BB&B for $299, after 20% off it was like $263. Our last Shark vacuum lasted us 9 years. This should be about the same. If $300 is too much for people to spend on an appliance that will last almost a decade, all I can say is it must suck to be that poor or cheap.

Had lunch with my buddy in Santa Monica today and he is the one I helped get into a 328i. He leased your standard LA lease config: gray, no-line, premium package, heated seats, lighting. This is the first time I've seen his car (even though I've seen 100000 around town) and had a chance to sit in it. Reinforced my feelings about the shittiness of the no-line 3 series now. Jesus. The seats are practically flat. He had the lumbar almost fully inflated so it was like sitting on a flat plank with a bulge in your lower back. That steering wheel fucking sucks. Thin, boring and that grainy hard leather or whatever it is. Doesn't come close to the M Sport wheel, at all. The seats don't either. Our Tiguan wheel is much nicer. The premium package is dope. Leather is nicer than leatherette but not by much. Anyway, that's about it. Nice car or whatever but for $38000 or whatever it was selling price, I would expect more. My $23k Yaris had better seats and steering wheel. Christ.

Should I start a thread? shit.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Dang. Makes me wonder what it would look like.

that didnt look good.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
PlacMan, you should look at the TempurPedic Choice Lux. That's the one we got, fully adjustable zones/air chambers along with 10" of tempurpedic foam. Fucking love this bed. Love it. Changed our lives. I can get 6 hrs of straight sleep in this bed and feel like I got 8. I would check it out.. Sleep number beds are cheap and gay and they are for fat window shoppers at the mall who just want something to lay on for 5 minutes on their way to their next Cinnabun. Fat bastards.

In other news, we got our Dyson. Fuck. Next level vacuuming. DC40. On sale at BB&B for $299, after 20% off it was like $263. Our last Shark vacuum lasted us 9 years. This should be about the same. If $300 is too much for people to spend on an appliance that will last almost a decade, all I can say is it must suck to be that poor or cheap.

Had lunch with my buddy in Santa Monica today and he is the one I helped get into a 328i. He leased your standard LA lease config: gray, no-line, premium package, heated seats, lighting. This is the first time I've seen his car (even though I've seen 100000 around town) and had a chance to sit in it. Reinforced my feelings about the shittiness of the no-line 3 series now. Jesus. The seats are practically flat. He had the lumbar almost fully inflated so it was like sitting on a flat plank with a bulge in your lower back. That steering wheel fucking sucks. Thin, boring and that grainy hard leather or whatever it is. Doesn't come close to the M Sport wheel, at all. The seats don't either. Our Tiguan wheel is much nicer. The premium package is dope. Leather is nicer than leatherette but not by much. Anyway, that's about it. Nice car or whatever but for $38000 or whatever it was selling price, I would expect more. My $23k Yaris had better seats and steering wheel. Christ.

Should I start a thread? shit.

ya im trying to sell our new DC40. 1 huge flaw. a 24 ft cord. i cant even vacuum 2 rooms without unplugging it.

and i hate saggy ass tempur pedics. theyre for fat people.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I've got the DC59, I love it. I hated having to unplug and replug the vacuum 5 times to clean up, and I have to vacuum a lot because of my dog.

#1stworldproblems #superlazy

oh dang, cordless? but looks a bit light duty to do a whole house quickly?

dang those are on sale too.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dyson-d...hsia/7037001.p?id=1219248583882&skuId=7037001

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dyson-d...rple/2999156.p?id=1219085626710&skuId=2999156

It's weakness is poor battery life. 20 mins on a charge. thats barely long enough to cover a large house.

The DC65 has an extra 10" of cord. I guess that wouldnt really make a difference. oh.. LOL... thats 10 FEET longer. Thusly, I start my project. Buying a DC65 cord, and transplanting it into my DC40.

Last edited:

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion

Yes, it's cordless. The suction is excellent, and it works well on multiple surfaces other than very long carpeting. The only issue is that it needs to be emptied more than a standard size Dyson since the tank is smaller. I still haven't ran out of juice during cleaning, but it takes me less than 20 mins to vacuum my place. Idk if it would have enough juice to do a full size house, I live in a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Extension cord or new vacuum extension cord or new vacuum... New vacuum

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
just get a damn roomba if you're going to blow hundreds on a vacuum

i had a lot of Roombas. like 3.

back before they were popular.. 2007.. some people thought I staged the video. it was 100% real. man that video is so good.

Last edited:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i dont think I ever posted another one of my first videos 8 years ago.

lets get some views going joplin.