GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I know.. It is a fucking rip. The stupid auto dimming mirrors should just be standard in a fucking $45k car. Jesus Christ what assholes. What total assholes. Let me try another build...

M Sport is a rip too though. what do you get with that, really? Some gay body kit and a better steering wheel. $3400 for that? Shit. It also forces you to get some gay metallic paint. Sport line you could get jet black with 0FG and save $500. You'd just have to make due with the slightly inferior steering wheel.

328i Base $37500
Sportline $2500
Jet Black $0
Anthracite Wood Trim w/chrome highlight $0
Lighting Package $900
M sport suspension $0
Heated front seats $500
Sport AT w/paddle shifters $500
Moonroof $1050
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound $875

MSRP as built $44775

Now that's more like it. Could shoot for a selling price of $39000, lease payment of about $425 OTD. That's bare bones 328 with the 'essentials'.

I give 0F about gambling, but the hookers and blow... Yahtzee

IMO HK premium sound + HIDs is not Bare bonez... that's perfectly equipped. You don't need no stupid nav that shit is useless.

Sportline or M sport changes the seats too no?
Better Seats
Better Wheels
Better suspension
Better steering wheel

Yea should be all standard but isn't therefor the packages seem worth it.
Btw on the resale end... M sport cars always carry a big premium. Because whoever got them actually cared or checked every option box IMO that extra 1k up front is worth it.

McQueen77

Banned
IMO HK premium sound + HIDs is not Bare bonez... that's perfectly equipped. You don't need no stupid nav that shit is useless.

Yeah I know. HID's, HK, seat heaters and more power + 1 more tail pipe would be quite an upgrade. Nav is stupid yes but you don't get any of the little bimmer goodies like automatic high beams, automatic cruise control, any parking assist or anything whatsoever, no backup camera etc. Granted by my own admission all that is gay, but still. But yeah, getting a decently equipped 328 sport under $40k is pretty balls deep. Makes the loaner lease concept seem lame.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I know. HID's, HK, seat heaters and more power + 1 more tail pipe would be quite an upgrade. Nav is stupid yes but you don't get any of the little bimmer goodies like automatic high beams, automatic cruise control, any parking assist or anything whatsoever, no backup camera etc. Granted by my own admission all that is gay, but still. But yeah, getting a decently equipped 328 sport under $40k is pretty balls deep. Makes the loaner lease concept seem lame.

You can special order to avoid the stupid upcharges like Premium+ whatever other gay shit that you will never use and get M sport instead.

I mean I'd take M sport over Premium like anyone with a penis and heartbeat and they are priced the same...

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
And once again... CREEPILY ON FKING POINT

:laugh: I do pay attention to what people say over the course of numerous discussions, lol. Unfortunately you bear the burden of understanding exactly how much money a car really costs you and you're young and trying desperately to put your money to work to get ahead instead of throwing $ on the pyre of plac.

To give you some perspective from someone older, I'd say that as long as you stay single you can justify a little more YOLO than you're currently exercising in car land. Not Hellcat $, but face it, the egg needs to go.

Head down and make yourself a sweet deal on on of the 5,345 S4s available in your region.

McQueen77

Banned
Max, Word. I don't think I could go to the sport line steering wheel after having the M sport. It's the nicest godamn steering wheel I've ever laid my elitist little hands on. The wheels on the M sport are nicer too.. Same seats. Same suspension. M sport has the gay m sport decals and shit everywhere and the big ricer front end for max airflow and cooling on track days broooo!

Eric is on point as usual. The egg is becoming a liability. Come on brah.

Last edited:

dadaR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah I know.. It is a fucking rip. The stupid auto dimming mirrors should just be standard in a fucking $45k car. Jesus Christ what assholes. What total assholes. Let me try another build...

M Sport is a rip too though. what do you get with that, really? Some gay body kit and a better steering wheel. $3400 for that? Shit. It also forces you to get some gay metallic paint. Sport line you could get jet black with 0FG and save $500. You'd just have to make due with the slightly inferior steering wheel.

328i Base $37500
Sportline $2500
Jet Black $0
Anthracite Wood Trim w/chrome highlight $0
Lighting Package $900
M sport suspension $0
Heated front seats $500
Sport AT w/paddle shifters $500
Moonroof $1050
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound $875

MSRP as built $44775

Now that's more like it. Could shoot for a selling price of $39000, lease payment of about $425 OTD. That's bare bones 328 with the 'essentials'.

I give 0F about gambling, but the hookers and blow... Yahtzee

Almost impossible to find on a lot. Most have premium and tech added if you want to include your 'must have'

You could also look at a 428i Gran Coupe, it might help you with:
- Lighting, Sport AT and moonroof are standard.
- Hatch: it looks like a 428i, but the trunk is opening like a hatch. You can load much more thing inside like on the GTI.
- Still a 4 doors.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: I do pay attention to what people say over the course of numerous discussions, lol. Unfortunately you bear the burden of understanding exactly how much money a car really costs you and you're young and trying desperately to put your money to work to get ahead instead of throwing $ on the pyre of plac.

To give you some perspective from someone older, I'd say that as long as you stay single you can justify a little more YOLO than you're currently exercising in car land. Not Hellcat $, but face it, the egg needs to go.

Head down and make yourself a sweet deal on on of the 5,345 S4s available in your region.

Sigh yep... once the job situation clears up that'll be my move. I just hope i'll be able to let go of this jewlyfestyle a little before it kills me a hermit and then kills me.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Y'all need to just nut up and get a 335. Fuck the 4 banger roundel poser mobiles.

Woooooot.

Same reasoning as FUCK THE Gallardo the baby dick lambo. Be a man and get the Murcielago.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Gotta just say BROLO and not be a BROmosexual

Thats...old. But yeah man whatever floats dat boat. Tuned and pullied S4 is still faster.

Yea but a K04 GTI is faster than that too probably... but who gives a fuck. No chick will look at you and say hey this guy got an audi and fuck you right away...

A lamborghini on the other hand is bound to score a gold digger the first night you take it out. And she'll prob let you hit the pooper as well. :lol:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I have not checked out the prices for Lambo maintenance but I would think they are on the upper end of things.

I will never be tall, dark or handsome enough to pull off DDing an Italian supercar.

Except most are short fat and gray :laugh:

BP11

Banned
Yea but a K04 GTI is faster than that too probably... but who gives a fuck. No chick will look at you and say hey this guy got an audi and fuck you right away...

A lamborghini on the other hand is bound to score a gold digger the first night you take it out. And she'll prob let you hit the pooper as well. :lol:

Bottoms up and open for the lambo-peen :thumbup: