GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

McQueen77

Banned
At $44k..... I'll take a Mustang GT with 435 HP and pocket $6k.

Except BMW regularly discounts anywhere from $4000-$7000 off of MSRP, depending. Don't know about Ford but the BMW will always be a better value to lease. If I weren't such a gay pony, I would go for the Mustang as well.

In other news, Dinan is coming out with a stage 1 tuner for the 320i. They have one for the 328i and it's pretty gnar - like 300hp. 320i is rumored to be equivalent to JB4 i.e. about 260HP. Dealer installed and warrantied.. Only drawback is it's fourteen fucking hundred dollars.

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Plac, you use your GoPro with a mic? Sound is actually good on yours....

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Plac, you use your GoPro with a mic? Sound is actually good on yours....

not in that last video i didnt.. the difference between mine and most gopro users is i dont use that stupid plastic case which cuts off 50% of the sound.

tho i coulda used it this weekend for our beach trip to get some awesome underwater shots..

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
this lyft thing is confusing. so on my app, it shows my own address, and i can click "request lift". I accidentally got a lift in 5 seconds so i cancelled it. but how do you tell them where you are going? will they drive wherever you want? there must be some way to choose your destination also?

You'll figure it out, pretty simple. After you request it, you can enter a destination or just tell them. You'll like it and it's definitely cheaper than a cab, at least where I live.

I like Lyft more than Uber because they give you the option to tip. Those people make pennies and I like to tip them if they do a good job.

At $44k..... I'll take a Mustang GT with 435 HP and pocket $6k.

Yes, but you're not buying the car for it's badge. Nate is. There's the difference. #RoundelTax

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
You'll figure it out, pretty simple. After you request it, you can enter a destination or just tell them. You'll like it and it's definitely cheaper than a cab, at least where I live.

so a person has to accept your Lyft before he even knows where you wanna go.. thats kinda weird. what if you needed to go 3 hours away? can they cancel when they get there to pick you up?

McQueen77

Banned
Yes, but you're not buying the car for it's badge. Nate is. There's the difference. #RoundelTax

noted. tell me more about myself and why I do what I do, brah. the car couldn't possibly be good, it just has that badge on the hood. the GTI was the best car in the world, so good that I couldn't wait to unload it on some 19 year old.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
so a person has to accept your Lyft before he even knows where you wanna go.. thats kinda weird. what if you needed to go 3 hours away? can they cancel when they get there to pick you up?

They would make pretty good bank on a ride like that :iono:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
noted. tell me more about myself and why I do what I do, brah. the car couldn't possibly be good, it just has that badge on the hood. the GTI was the best car in the world, so good that I couldn't wait to unload it on some 19 year old.

he's (you're) driving it because it drives like an aircraft. i know, i had one. the only obstacle is money to get the proper options he (you) really want.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

Don't get so butt hurt, Nancy.

You drive a 320i. It's a badge car. You shit all over the GTI, not because you didn't like the way it drove, or the comfort or utility, but because "it looks like a Yaris" and is a car "driven by 19 year olds" brah. If that isn't badge whoring life, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I better go drive my Chevy with twice the horsepower of your BMW now.

McQueen77

Banned
he's (you're) driving it because it drives like an aircraft. i know, i had one. the only obstacle is money to get the proper options he (you) really want.

fucking finally. a man who has actually had a BMW and knows what he is talking about. it drives like fucking magic and until you spend some seat time in my ride, keep your country fried cheap ass rent purple corvette gayata trap shut because you know not of what you speak. But all that aside, I love you.

Those cheap german bastards just play masterful trickery with option games and all of that but once I get it right, I believe I will have the best car on earth. Like an aircraft is a good way to put it.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

Dude, you had a 135i. I've driven a 135i and many low end 3 series... no comparison whatsoever. The 135i is a fucking sweet car.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
fucking finally. a man who has actually had a BMW and knows what he is talking about. it drives like fucking magic and until you spend some seat time in my ride, keep your country fried cheap ass rent purple corvette gayata trap shut because you know not of what you speak.

Hey man, my cheap ass rent gets me powah and money to unload at the bar. Plus I live in a sweet neighborhood in a sweet city, fuck granite counter tops and stainless steel, who needs them?

And I've driven plenty of BMWs.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
not in that last video i didnt.. the difference between mine and most gopro users is i dont use that stupid plastic case which cuts off 50% of the sound.

tho i coulda used it this weekend for our beach trip to get some awesome underwater shots..]

No shit? Just without the case? Damn. All this time I have been living a sheltered and muted life.

Thank you, Placman. I shall liberate my GoPro of its case and hear much good and more better sounds. :thumbsup:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
M Roadster... 135i, yeah those cars felt amazing. 3 series is pretty meh overall. Granted I've never driven one over 328i... I'm sure M3s are fuckin' sweet.