GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The most excellent hit

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
Refreshing to see someone walk out of something like this unharmed after little kids last week couldn't walk out of a school safely.

Don't snooze on seeing the chiropractor, things can come up long term that you'll have wished you dealt with at the time.

shinta

Banned
Yeah, my buddy was in the back on the passenger side. I don't think he knows how lucky he is.

shit like this makes me believe in GOD and destiny. really isn't the time for your friend to go yet. :biggrin:

Instead of just giving him a fine and take his license away for few months, we should have a new law where the victim can own them as slaves for a certain amount of time in addition to paying for all the damages.

RedLine GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Don't snooze on seeing the chiropractor, things can come up long term that you'll have wished you dealt with at the time.

hold off on that...last thing you want to is go get manipulated right after a traumatic injury...ice and anti-inflammatories for a while and then go it you wish but i suggest if you bad go to a doctor and get a script and go to physical therapy.

Glad to hear you alright...shit sucks when your just sitting still. Steal the shiftier off it cause i want a new 1! what the plans for a new car?

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Fuck. You and your friends have someone watching over you.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I got tapped by a van in my GTI a while back and I ended up having a lot of whiplash-related issues over the course of about a year, even though my hit was very mild (put a small crack in the bumper, that's it). It took a while for some of those problems to surface: lots of headaches, stiffness of the neck, etc. You fellas are extremely lucky, but I'd be surprised if there weren't some health issues that result from this. Keep legal counsel on hand for a while. Glad you made it. I would have expected fatalities looking at those pics. Terrifying stuff.

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
I'm really glad you guys are all safe.

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Thanks for the love everyone. It sucks to see my baby go out this way, but the fact that everyone's okay is what's important.

lol

Oh, I'm keeping the wheels. :biggrin:

Lower it! I always wanted to slam my car...but I guess I should have been more clear on the definition of 'slammed' haha

Yeah, my buddy was in the back on the passenger side. I don't think he knows how lucky he is.

Wow..... talk about picking the right side. Your buddy who was in the back seat might want to buy a lottery ticket. Gonna get another gti??

Icey Hot Stunna

Passed Driver's Ed
Wo. I also got rear ended in my last car. Guy was going 60+ but clipped my rear. Would of been like your car if he came straight on. After a year I am still going to the chiropractor and physical therapy. Have another year to two years of treatment.

Your buddy is very lucky. It could of been a lot worse.

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Wow, thank god your buddy was on the passenger side! it is amazing how well our cars hold up to a hit and how well they protect us, for all three of you to essentially walk away is phenomenal.

The car is replaceable.