GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The most excellent hit

Muahaahaa

nip deep in pow
Our cars can take a hit. I am 100% sure my GTI saved my life and the lives of my friends. I dono what would have happened had we been in another car. Huge thanks to VW for designing such a solid car.

Basically what happened:

There were three of us in the car and we were stopped at a red light when we got rear ended out of nowhere. My car was pushed through the intersection and then some. Their car ended up a block away. I never actually saw their car at the scene, but the police told me it had been a silver Dodge Durango going 50-60mph. We were all taken to the hospital immediately, but all three of us essentially walked away from it with no major injuries. Might need to see a chiropractor though ha

I dono you guys, but I think it might be totaled:

Attachments

• DSCN1221.JPG
    DSCN1221.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,711
  • DSCN1222.JPG
    DSCN1222.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,666
  • DSCN1218.JPG
    DSCN1218.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,710
Last edited:

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
on the 1st pic it seems not big deal.. but 2nd and 3rd pic... holy fcuk,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
that is total carnage... you and your friends were incredibly lucky to have been able to walk away from this with relatively no injuries... especially during the christmas season..

any details about the driver of the durango?

also... you should salvage those wheels and make them into coffee tables or something lol

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
eek, i cant believe i got talked into cutting a huge notch in my frame just to go 1" lower SMH. u guys are bad influences!

glad ur ok OP, too bad u cant keep the 3 good wheels