GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Ryan how's the shoulder?

It still feels like crap. :cry:

I'm giving it till Monday to heal... it felt a lot better by the end of the night, but this morning it hurts a lot. I think its from rolling around in bed. :bellyroll:

Today though is my first time running my own speed in a while. I think my newly acquired fat is going to make it very difficult.

How is your morning thus far bud?

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Inspiration though.

Rus.K

PCDT99
Hahaha saw those yesterday on reddit. Also that tower thing is awesome. But that sucks about the shoulder :frown:

Morning has been pretty good no complaints. Hoping the oz sell soon, haha I don't like sitting on wheels for every long like you do :wink:

Rus.K

PCDT99
But yeah ill pass on his offer to you guys, $650 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48.

Here is the ad:
Got a set of OZ Ultraleggeras for sell. All are currently plastidipped black. The previous owner sanded them down and had them ready for paint but then decided to just plastidip them. Very light curb on one, other than that they are in Great shape.

Specs:
Brand: OZ
Model: Ultraleggera
Size: 18x8 F 18x9 R
Bolt: 5x114.3
ET: F48 R55

Pics:

Looking for $800 shipped OBO

Seriously make an offer, worst I can say is no.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
I know that feel Rus, I've been sitting on some Rials for over 2 months. I havent bumped them much or even dismounted them yet lol.

Gotta take care of that this weekend.

That is crazy they haven't sold yet its a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.