Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
How long?

and crisp... not sure if serious, haha

I usually drive like 200-400 miles a weekend unless I stay home

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Ive got a good road trip story for you guys. The day after highschool two of my friends and I went to Florida to celebrate, like you do. We were broke so staying at hotels was not an option and we were in a saturn so stopping and sleeping wasnt going to happen either.

My friends grandparents had a summer trailer thing in Ft Myers, so thats where we went. When I asked how long it takes to drive there he said "no time at all man".

1500 miles and 24 hours later we got there, only to have to leave three days later. It was hot, rained every day except one and the place we were staying at the water was 100% sulfur so we didn't take showers. That sucked.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
How long?

and crisp... not sure if serious, haha

I usually drive like 200-400 miles a weekend unless I stay home

Oh im serious. My mkv is not a trip car. Its a driveway ornament lol

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Crispy xD
driveway ornament hah

damn, Merky. That must've sucked haha. Only thing close to that that's happened me was flying to columbus Ohio only to find out you gotta be 21 to get a hotel -.-'

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Ive got a good road trip story for you guys. The day after highschool two of my friends and I went to Florida to celebrate, like you do. We were broke so staying at hotels was not an option and we were in a saturn so stopping and sleeping wasnt going to happen either.

My friends grandparents had a summer trailer thing in Ft Myers, so thats where we went. When I asked how long it takes to drive there he said "no time at all man".

1500 miles and 24 hours later we got there, only to have to leave three days later. It was hot, rained every day except one and the place we were staying at the water was 100% sulfur so we didn't take showers. That sucked.

Holy lololo... that sucks. Sorry to hear. Don't want to be a dick but plan better next time :D.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Holy lololo... that sucks. Sorry to hear. Don't want to be a dick but plan better next time :D.

It was such a spur of the moment thing, I think we decided to go the day before or something retarded like that. I remember saying "where the hell are we, are we almost there". Nope, we were in Tennessee.

Thats what made it fun I guess, that or its just that you remember the good times and block out the crappy parts...

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I remember saying "where the hell are we, are we almost there". Nope, we were in Tennessee.

:bellyroll:

Oh man. So still like 10-12 hours out at the least. That's good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.