GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
That happened to me and my father once. His solution was to weld a new bolt head onto the lug. I can't believe he didn't fuck up the wheel. Had to do like 3 of them. All the "locking" lugs were stripped.

Thats a damn good idea...

i have a cordless electric impact! epicness in a handheld unit!

I wouldnt think a battery powered impact would be powerful enough. Ill have to look into this for future projects.

Senor Blanco

+10,000 or so
Thats a damn good idea...

I wouldnt think a battery powered impact would be powerful enough. Ill have to look into this for future projects.

takes of lugnuts with a full charge (thats after an air impact put them on)

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
34-0 49ers over jets. Insane

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Anyone know anything about the Land Rover Discovery II? My friend is trying to sell his parents 2000 Discover II. All maintenance records on it and everything works. I just checked it out and its damn clean and nice.

Has a 126k and the 4.0 V8. He said he'd sell it to me for $2500.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Doesnt seem like a bad deal, i mean i doubt your friend will sell you a lemon

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI

That's nice. I just got a similar DeWalt Li-Ion set up for around 4 bills

Anyone know anything about the Land Rover Discovery II? My friend is trying to sell his parents 2000 Discover II. All maintenance records on it and everything works. I just checked it out and its damn clean and nice.

Has a 126k and the 4.0 V8. He said he'd sell it to me for $2500.

Rust, reliability, and expensive maintenance are what I've heard, but they're pretty sweet rides. I'd probably buy it at that price.

Oh, and I've come to realize I know absolutely nothing about professional football. 0-4, here I come.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Yeah Chris everyone I have known has issues with Ranges, but at that price it might be worth the shot I maybe able to ditch it off for more if I dotn want it later.

utekineir

Banned
this is all I've done so far today, haha

Tarred some roof leaks at a building, changed my entry door to something fancy, and football. Not a bad Sunday.

Thank you Craigslist for the cheap thermatru door.

That's nice. I just got a similar DeWalt Li-Ion set up for around 4 bills

I've a several year old rigid set here. Not the greatest cordless tools but a step up from Ryobi I guess, plus they're on clearance for new cosmetics at Home Depot a lot so I have a small assortment for short cash. Only dissapointing item has been their cordless multitool, killed it this summer, replaced with a fein. The fein is amazing.

Have to use a breaker bar then impact, mine doesn't have enough power to use alone on lugs.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Thank you Craigslist for the cheap thermatru door.

Thank you craigslist for everything. My car, my mig welder, all my sexual encounters..

Status
Not open for further replies.