GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Touché... Tooouuche. Why are you up? It's not even 4am yet over there.

Been up since 1. Exhausted but can't sleep. It's been like this all week. Blah.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Ewwww. Sorry man. Have you ever thought about excercizing before you go to bed. Maybe a jog, then shower, then head to sleep? Just an idea.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Ewwww. Sorry man. Have you ever thought about excercizing before you go to bed. Maybe a jog, then shower, then head to sleep? Just an idea.

Not a bad idea. I've been falling asleep fine though. But then waking up and not being able to sleep.

Like tonight I fell asleep around 10ish.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I should try that though

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Not a bad idea. I've been falling asleep fine though. But then waking up and not being able to sleep.

Like tonight I fell asleep around 10ish.

I should try that though

Same thing happens to me. Today is a great example. I woke up at like 4 and I've been laying here since trying to fall back asleep. And I also enjoy playing light piano music on pandora. It sooths the soul man.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I love the piano. I wish I could play.

Did you just look up piano or is it a specific station?

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Just slow piano man. And me too man, I'd kill to be able to play it. And chicks dig that shit!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
I'm sure you don't like country, but I also listen to slow country music at night. They tend to stay about from talking about drugs and killing people. Hahahahaha and it's mostly happy thoughts so it almost comforting, and that makes me fall asleep too.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Yea not sure I could do country hahaha

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
I wasn't really suggesting it, just saying I like it. I pretty much listen to everything. Jazz, metal, country, hip-hop, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.