GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StewieGriffin

Banned
LOL the place i traded my gti in just listed it up for sale. $23k ?! theyre outta there minds if they think anyones paying that for an 08 gti. granted it has low miles but a new one is like in the same price range. lol thats nuts. and the amount of issues it had lol and how horrible shape it was in. burn holes. deep scratches lol

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
LOL the place i traded my gti in just listed it up for sale. $23k ?! theyre outta there minds if they think anyones paying that for an 08 gti. granted it has low miles but a new one is like in the same price range. lol thats nuts. and the amount of issues it had lol and how horrible shape it was in. burn holes. deep scratches lol

I just KBB'ed my car today and almost threw up. $12k private sale

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I think 14 is normal?, I dont know how much you can deviate from that and still have the car start.

depends how good your alternator is i think? but 9V is pretty low. take your car on the highway for a while

i know that feel bro... my car is now worth the same basically if i wanna sell it privately. if i bring it in on trade, i either get 13 or i'll get 10 if their dicks lol

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
depends how good your alternator is i think? but 9V is pretty low. take your car on the highway for a while

i know that feel bro... my car is now worth the same basically if i wanna sell it privately. if i bring it in on trade, i either get 13 or i'll get 10 if their dicks lol

I wouldnt NOT like to see a bunch of penises laughing...

StewieGriffin

Banned

kbb for mine is like 13k private sale. they gave me 13k. which is pretty fair all things considered. but no intelligent person would buy an 08 gti with 27k for $23k. when you can put maybe a grand or two and get a brand new one 2013 with 0 miles. funny thing is the inspection of my car took 5 minutes. if they thoroughly inspected it and saw how many parts were missing and shit they woulda said well give you 10k. they have to get a new hood, front lip, side skirts, rear bumper, and a shit ton of other stuff. if anyone actually pays almost 25k for that, they should be slapped. hell i bought it for 17k when it had 10k miles on it.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
kbb for mine is like 13k private sale. they gave me 13k. which is pretty fair all things considered. but no intelligent person would buy an 08 gti with 27k for $23k. when you can put maybe a grand or two and get a brand new one 2013 with 0 miles. funny thing is the inspection of my car took 5 minutes. if they thoroughly inspected it and saw how many parts were missing and shit they woulda said well give you 10k. they have to get a new hood, front lip, side skirts, rear bumper, and a shit ton of other stuff. if anyone actually pays almost 25k for that, they should be slapped. hell i bought it for 17k when it had 10k miles on it.

I bought mine for 20k when it had 15k miles.

I still owe $11. GOD DAMN YOU NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT APR, they really need to teach you that shit in highschool.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I got 18k for my 08 in may

StewieGriffin

Banned
Yea i got an amazing deal on my gti. It was from a private sale, the guy wanted an m3 so the gti needed to go. He said 18.5k. I said 17 cash now and i bought it that day. I thought id drive that shit till 200k miles. Bought it at 10-11k, sold at 27k. Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.