GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Tapatalk isn't letting me post pics. Says "invalid image file" yet I can post the same pics on another forum via tapatalk

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
lol man nsfw story was hilarious. luckily that never happened to me. i usually google those acroynms whenever i dont know what they stand for. lol saved my ass quite a few times lol

edit: sterling, hows your trip going man? sounds like you're just spending it in the hotel room the whole time... why not go out and explore texas dude. i hear shits bigger there and stuff... lol

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
lol man nsfw story was hilarious. luckily that never happened to me. i usually google those acroynms whenever i dont know what they stand for. lol saved my ass quite a few times lol

edit: sterling, hows your trip going man? sounds like you're just spending it in the hotel room the whole time... why not go out and explore texas dude. i hear shits bigger there and stuff... lol

Haha

Well my family has been busy getting my brothers room furnished. Finished that up last night though.

Just went and got some delicious Texas BBQ! So good.

Then we checked out my brothers school. Pretty fancy.

Not sure what were doing next.

The town is rather small, but very nice.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Tapatalk isn't letting me post pics. Says "invalid image file" yet I can post the same pics on another forum via tapatalk

And this is happening to me right now

Status
Not open for further replies.