GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Continental DW's were really really close to PSS at much less of a cost, kinda excited to see how they do in reviews.

I've never had the chance to run a true summer tire. That should change this coming year though. I ran the DWS and it was one of my favorite tires ever for an AS.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Got some lights for the jeep. I wired them into the high beam switch so they just come on when my high beams come on. The way the jeep is setup is you can have automatic high beams which are very useful or you can manually turn them on. I usually keep the automatic off unless I am driving highway or country roads. Led's are from a company called Black Oak LED and they are really good quality. The Rigid brand of the same style light are way overpriced and should be coming down now that there are a few other companies making quality fixtures. Anyways here are some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those ditch lights not being level would drive me nuts.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
'

Threw some wheel spacers on this thing Friday night, looks way better now. Also got it dirty :biggrin:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
I want a wrangler too, but 2 door only so I had to get a 4 door grand cherokee first and get rid of the s2k for another toy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk