GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Anyone know if I can seat this properly without dropping the headliner and all that? I've had to do this before and really don't want to tear my car apart like that again just for the antenna that I'm not even using.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I doubt it, but maybe with silicone. Probably won't look that great though. The fiberglass in the headliner was the worst part of that hahaha. Itchy arms.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I doubt it, but maybe with silicone. Probably won't look that great though. The fiberglass in the headliner was the worst part of that hahaha. Itchy arms.
It wasn't even that for me. It was popping out those airbag plastic things that are super delicate. Between that and popping the side trim out, not a fun time.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Eric, are you still planning on doing that exhaust you were talking about before? Full aluminum 4" or something? If so, does that mean you'll be looking to get rid of your electronic cutout?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Pretty sure the southern heat is killing another battery. Startup is getting more difficult and charging and starter system test fine. Cold cranking amps, on the other hand, are half what they're supposed to be. Anyone recommend a better battery made to withstand some heat?