Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
this is just a 2017 toro rosso lol

1707485509096.png

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I was going to watch it but I totally forgot it was going to be on! Despite watching quali on Friday, it did not even register that the race would be on Saturday lol.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I'll try to remember this time lol.
The Indy Car St. Pete Grand Prix is also happening this weekend, so since that's a local race for me, I will be attending that this weekend.
I don't follow Indy anymore, but still a good time to go check it all out.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ya this race was a clunker. Highlights were few and far between. I liked Yuki and Dani butting heads towards the end. Hope we get more of that this season while they try to keep the dream alive of getting Sergio's seat. And nothing against Leclerc per se but I'm going to enjoy watching Sainz stick it to Charles and the team when he can. And you just know he had a shit eating grin when he passed Charles twice.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I agree it was mostly a yawner BUT there were some exciting 1 v 1 races going on that lasted 10+ laps. Obviously props to Bearman who deserved driver of the day. Also props to Magnusson for being a good teammate and backing everyone up so Haas and Niko could score a point. And even kudos to Yuki in the post race interviews when asked about K Mag he basically put the blame on himself for allowing Mag to get around and then not being able to pass him. I'm trying to find some silver linings here haha 🤷🏻‍♂️