GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
What are they hiding? The voting should be a transparent process.

What exactly do you think you can see from the window?
Is there a big white board and they are tallying up votes?
Is the process in which the votes are counted even able to be viewed from the window?
Are the people outside being disruptive?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Also riceburner must not have little kids if he thinks that is a disaster 😂

And yes not a nice comment

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

While I am not discounting the theft of mail, the ballots pictured are blanks being sent to the voters. They clearly were not submitted, certified, and used in a fraudulent manner to cast votes. The owners of those ballots could have just reported their ballot not received, requested a new coded ballot, blocking these from use/count, and moving about their lives. Or they could have just voted in person. I don’t know, it must be a liberal conspiracy to suppress 18 votes in a very democratic area of the PDX metro, where Biden is up how many votes?

Come on man. You can do better.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I actually have 4 sons,2 dogs,1 duck,1 lizard, 2 chickens and a 200# pig

:LOL: And you're moving? Looks great IMO.

4 sons!! I just have one and he is a mess making machine (he is only 3). My daughter keeps things more tidy.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What exactly do you think you can see from the window?
Is there a big white board and they are tallying up votes?
Is the process in which the votes are counted even able to be viewed from the window?
Are the people outside being disruptive?

They can see the mandatory, certified, judges, one from each party, who are watching and validating the ballots. Duh!

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
:LOL: And you're moving? Looks great IMO.

4 sons!! I just have one and he is a mess making machine (he is only 3). My daughter keeps things more tidy.
Yep, bought some land outside of Dfw metro. Has a stocked tank to fish, deer to observe wild pigs to shoot(and eat)
Probably get a zebra or an alpaca to appease the wife.
Might get a lift as well since I'm going to have a big ass detached shop.
How messy is my house now? Hhahahah
I wondered if that was your daughter sitting on the school bus. Great pic!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1604530565433.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
They can see the mandatory, certified, judges, one from each party, who are watching and validating the ballots. Duh!

I really have no idea how any of it works.

Was thinking maybe zrick would know. Not sure how valid his info would be tho.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
what exactly are you pointing out here?
I was just ruffling You're ducky feathers to elicit a negative reaction. I'm sorry. I love you.

I'm honored to have made the thread title on more than one occasion lmao. lets get some poetry up in this bitch!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I primarily get my news from AP, Reuters and NPR, but I look at Fox and OAN a few times a week to see what news conservatives are seeing. No joke, counting the ballots, in accordance with state and federal law is "democrats stealing the election" and it was non stop, you guessed it............................... HILARY. JFC, these people are being fed complete nonsense and lapping it up. I went and looked after my wife's father called irate that democrats were "stealing" the election. If by stealing, Fox means got more votes and the electoral college, then yes.

Reactions: WAP