GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I really have no idea how any of it works.

Was thinking maybe zrick would know. Not sure how valid his info would be tho.
I'll be honest, I don't know either. Not in my wheelhouse. But I have seen video of Republican challengers (whoever they are) being removed during the counting process.
COVID deaths are at 0.016% of population. Not sure where you got your meme.
Random mail accuracy this year revealed 2.2% of mail never makes to destination. Fraud on top of that makes it an unknown number.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Scamdemic haiku:

What are they hiding

Behind the white wall blanket

Let Rickety see
This is gold. I'm pretty sure there is money changing hands or a trash can fire full of ballots.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I was just ruffling You're ducky feathers to elicit a negative reaction. I'm sorry. I love you.

I'm honored to have made the thread title on more than one occasion lmao. lets get some poetry up in this bitch!

I was just confused, I thought I typo’d, but I don’t see it.

Quack quack quack Mr Ducksworth.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1604534986381.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Zrick thinks that you should include people who haven't had corona in the denominator of the death rate.

If I include people who have never jumped off a building in the denominator of the people who die from it, the death rate is very low.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Im not sure if you should rock that in your signature ricky... kind of ahainst the forum rules outside of this thread... lol

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Im not sure if you should rock that in your signature ricky... kind of ahainst the forum rules outside of this thread... lol
Posterity. If they delete your post my sig will change.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick thinks that you should include people who haven't had corona in the denominator of the death rate.

If I include people who have never jumped off a building in the denominator of the people who die from it, the death rate is very low.
It's been basically a year since the virus emerged. The death rate is exactly what I posted because no one knows how many were infected and never had symptoms (10 out of 11 people last I read).

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
So we're arguing that a handful of votes is voter fraud when we don't elect a president off of the popular vote? We use the electoral college, the popular vote doesn't matter. In theory the popular vote in the region should signal which electors win, but we've had faithless electors before that vote different party regardless of who the popular vote is. Should be interesting to see if we have any Faithless electors again this year like we did last election and how the states will handle them as state law is the only thing keeping them in check.

https://graphics.reuters.com/USA-ELECTION/ELECTORAL-COLLEGE/qzjpqaeqapx/

Pickleahoy

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I'll be honest, I don't know either. Not in my wheelhouse. But I have seen video of Republican challengers (whoever they are) being removed during the counting process.

COVID deaths are at 0.016% of population. Not sure where you got your meme.
Random mail accuracy this year revealed 2.2% of mail never makes to destination. Fraud on top of that makes it an unknown number.
I love watching this dumpster fire from a distance, but I gotta ask, is the argument behind vote by mail fraud now counting even the ballots that never make it to the polls?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Regarding 'nasty forum sig,' I didn't say it, riceburner did. He is a local hero.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I love watching this dumpster fire from a distance, but I gotta ask, is the argument behind vote by mail fraud now counting even the ballots that never make it to the polls?
The argument is that mail in ballots are secure, but 2.2% missing is not what I'd call 'secure.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Some of these states are so close, 1% can make or break the winner.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
It's been basically a year since the virus emerged. The death rate is exactly what I posted because no one knows how many were infected and never had symptoms (10 out of 11 people last I read).
9.52 million cases, Up 92.5K, 233k deaths on American soil. No big deal people, move along, nothing to see here.... Really? This is more American deaths on our own soil than we've had death of Service Members we've sent to foreign countries to die in recent wars.
https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/factsheets/fs_americas_wars.pdf