GOLFMKV

STRI x OSIR (boost gauge content)

kwongo

will fly for food
STRI DSD-SLMii in an Osir Monopod

more pictures to follow

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
damn thats a great looking gauge. When do these come out? are they already released? I may order one today if the reviews are good and if they are available. I already have the OSIR pod, so all I need is the gauge

kwongo

will fly for food
yea, they have been out for no idea how long. i guess they don't have any reputation within the vag community. full electronic gauge with boost warning, and peak boost recall

ps. the lighting does not match the stock lighting at all. its is pretty much the same color you see with defi bf gauges

kwongo

will fly for food
maybe he's talking about the blue racer gauge? that's still a bit more expensive than the stri gauge and its only 52mm which leaves a gap on the osir pod

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
This looks nice. I really really like the peak hold function

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
If you get the defi blue racer you do not need to get the main controller box.
I bought a slightly used defie blue racer gauge from the classifieds (cheap!) and love it.

kwongo

will fly for food
If you get the defi blue racer you do not need to get the main controller box.
I bought a slightly used defie blue racer gauge from the classifieds (cheap!) and love it.

the defi blue racer is 52mm right? so you have gap in between with the osir pod? does that gap let air out, because my setup does not let any air through =(. my window fogged up the first time i drove with the gauge

ar_mike

=D
gauge looks good ian! If only they were cheaper...i'd have been able to get two and get them in the middle...=D

kwongo

will fly for food
so a 52mm would be better?

i wouldn't get a 52mm in the osir pod (personal preference) because i don't like the gap there. but its a tradeoff that you have to decide if you can live with. even on full blast, you can hardly feel anything coming through.

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
i wouldn't get a 52mm in the osir pod (personal preference) because i don't like the gap there. but its a tradeoff that you have to decide if you can live with. even on full blast, you can hardly feel anything coming through.

Have you blocked off the bottom hole right under the gauge with something? if not all the air is going into the dash. I have an Osir pod too.