Status
Not open for further replies.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
Anybody Vag Com for beer/small change? I just put in a euro switch, and need some coding. Sorry to be the guy that never comes around until he's asking a favor.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Anybody Vag Com for beer/small change? I just put in a euro switch, and need some coding. Sorry to be the guy that never comes around until he's asking a favor.

I vag com for beer.
The going rate is a 6er of your fav brew :happyanim:

Where do you live?
I live in South County and work in Chesterfield, you around there?
I could probably meet you tomorrow evening if that works for you.
You want anything else done while we code in your euroswitch?

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
I have vag-com, but im hardly ever around because gas out that way is about $40 round trip

I vag com for beer.
The going rate is a 6er of your fav brew :happyanim:

Where do you live?
I live in South County and work in Chesterfield, you around there?
I could probably meet you tomorrow evening if that works for you.
You want anything else done while we code in your euroswitch?

I'm in Webster Groves, work in Overland. I can meet tommorow after 5 or so, let me know. What kind of beer do you like?

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Yeah, were going to have to reschedule...

This happened this morning, sorry mang.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Yeah I use my work laptop for vag-com. I dont have a laptop at home as I have always had a work laptop given to me. Plus this way as long as I have my work laptop I can use vag-com :)

Im pretty sure the hdd in the laptop is dead, its been giving me lots of problems and the event log was littered with disk errors yesterday.
I ran a FULL checkdisk yesterday and it fixed a TON of bad sectors and repaired a few files.
Luckily my boss already approved me for a new laptop.
Looks like I will be getting a brand new Win7 intel i7 machine with 8gb of ram. :thumbsup:

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Yeah I use my work laptop for vag-com. I dont have a laptop at home as I have always had a work laptop given to me. Plus this way as long as I have my work laptop I can use vag-com :)

Im pretty sure the hdd in the laptop is dead, its been giving me lots of problems and the event log was littered with disk errors yesterday.
I ran a FULL checkdisk yesterday and it fixed a TON of bad sectors and repaired a few files.
Luckily my boss already approved me for a new laptop.
Looks like I will be getting a brand new Win7 intel i7 machine with 8gb of ram. :thumbsup:

Please tell me it will be windows 7 64 bit

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.