Man... Candy white is a great shade.

isyoucrazy

Passed Driver's Ed
spotted someone's blue R32 around 8pm heading into Akuna Bay drive

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
spotted today on the Putty Road, a smiling policeman with a speed detector,admiring some GTI's,a Golf R,a Jetta and a TTRS.Oh, how could i forget the tractor?

mdkmkv

spotted silver ABT supercharged R32 on anzac bridge...Drool. We had some fun from city through to Drummoyne. Top Bloke! Gotta get that blower for mine....

Jambo007

Dont stop me now.........
Car(s)
MKV R32
Nice GTI

Spotted a nice silver GTI today and a few other days heading to Thorton. AXP 46M.

Black bonnet centre and Grill, Black wheels, Nice exhaust note.

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Spotted our former fearless leader ONGIE in Oakleigh yesterday afternoon. He's still driving "TOPGTI". He followed me for a few blocks.

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a Silver Pirelli with Kloster VW plate surrounds on the Harbour Bridge onramp heading North yesterday. Plates said "MACGUY".

Donald32

Backseat Driver
JEM 22 on Pacific Highway today with 4 poo shutes! I'm pretty sure he was on here. Still nice and clean :w00t:

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
Hey Donald, haven't checked the forums for a while.
Nice to be spotted!! How are you dude?

Donald32

Backseat Driver
Hey Donald, haven't checked the forums for a while.
Nice to be spotted!! How are you dude?

haha, seems we all check this forum months apart! I still have the R32 and it is still running well. Re-added a bimmer to my garage but the R is still the daily trusted runner! How's Johno and the rest of your Gloria Jeans gang? let me know the next time you guys have a coffee!!

SideFX

Black and White
haha, seems we all check this forum months apart! I still have the R32 and it is still running well. Re-added a bimmer to my garage but the R is still the daily trusted runner! How's Johno and the rest of your Gloria Jeans gang? let me know the next time you guys have a coffee!!
Hey hey Donald!!
Gloria Jeans closed.. no more GTI HQ.. Actually, I dont event have a GTI anymore.. :cry: