GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted Down Under (Part 2)

2.0tdi

Banned
And spotted this mk5 r32 in ashfield running r36 wheels.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Not only a pain in the ass pest, but also a spammer!

Posting just a pic, over and over again, at different times, without reason, is SPAM!

Thanks,
Ben

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
If I posted every single VW I spotted here, I'd be here a couple of hours a day.

This thread is a good way to check if other forum members are on the roads near you or if there is an interesting looking VW on the road that will interest others.

Posting pics of a stock looking car probably isn't very helpful, nor is posting pics of your own car, since your own build thread would be a more appropriate place to tell others about the progress of your own car.

I try to ensure that any pics of cars that I post do not clearly show the number plates, for the privacy of the owners. :)

PS. It was good to spot the Pirelli twins on our local twisties last night. A good night, nice to catch up and chat with you. The drive home was interesting thanks to a frog on the road. :)

2.0tdi

Banned
what are you talking about bizi this is a pics of a nice mk5 and they are different angles of the car and how am i a pest and a spammer i don't appreciate you saying that about me and it is not a stock looking car i think you should look at your boring tractor looks like its on stilts

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
what are you talking about bizi this is a pics of a nice mk5 and they are different angles of the car and how am i a pest and a spammer i don't appreciate you saying that about me and it is not a stock looking car i think you should look at your boring tractor looks like its on stilts

Hi 2.0tdi,
Please upload smallers photo's and not post 5/6 photo's of the same car.:thumbsup: Please don't display number plates or locations of other peoples cars. You have to understand that other members don't want to waste time looking through pages of posts of the same car at different angles.
This is just a friendly warning.:thumbsup:

mleung

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Yes looks like GTI headlights.

And those look like RS4 wheels

isyoucrazy

Passed Driver's Ed
spotted a Silver mk4 R32 in Lindfield, Fidden Wharf Road, on Tuesday afternoon, and the driver gave me a thumbs up! :D

i was too slow to react :(