Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
The old thread was MASSIVE. Here is a new thread for 2011 :thumbsup:

gikku

Passed Driver's Ed
Bike path open on Kent St. :)

what intellectual genius decided two-way bike paths on one-way streets were a good idea? :(

injuries ahead :0

SleekY

Ready to race!

what intellectual genius decided two-way bike paths on one-way streets were a good idea? :(

haha seen these the other week, was thinking the same thing.

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Spotted 3 champagne silver Passat CCs on the way to work this morning. They are usually as rare as hens teeth. Most Bizzare.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Spotted 3 champagne silver Passat CCs on the way to work this morning. They are usually as rare as hens teeth. Most Bizzare.

Wedding procession? :)

You're right, they're rarer than Golf Rs.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Spotted a few Jettas (mostly TSI in grey or blue graphite) in the psat few days.

Once outside DJs friday arvo with 18" Charlstons, a couple near Normanhurst primary school yesterday and another on Pennant Hills Rd, Normanhurst (with Charlstons, too).

Makes me want to get some. :)

No recent sightings of new BMWs, even though Amaroks are out in the wild.

shauno

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf MkV GTI
Spotted quite a few R's lately.. easy to spot with the DRL's on!

Also spotted me rockin' the stock look for the first time in 2 years... I went to find my car in a shopping centre yesterday, and had to look twice!

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07

I jumped over the levee of this path, to get down to The Sussex (formerly Morton's).

So many sporty cars going up Sussex and I guess over the bridge!

There was a black Pirelli parked over the other side of the road and a R32 with LEDs dropped someone off this pub side of the road.

Plus a couple of Ferraris silver and almost black going up Sussex within 10mins of each other. Unmistakeable sound.

Any R or GTI owners in the area earlier tonight?

TDI_DSG

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf MK5
on sunday afternoon i was cycling over near Prestons and i spotted a light blue MK2 Sirocco
parked in someone's front yard.

i almost did a double take !

i like the later G60 Sirocco better, but it was still a nice surprise...

clutrz

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted: 3 Pirellis in the car park at work in Laverton Nth. First I had one, then the new GM came along with his and now someone else has rocked up with one.

So much for exclusivity of a limited run model!