GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Something special about the R32

Andrey_R32

Passed Driver's Ed
:readthethread:
This past march I sold my mk4 gti and bought a mk5 r32, I wasnt new to the vw scene, been around a while, but theres something special about the R, not just the motor or the drive-train but the overall feel. So a couple of months after having her, I was set on to find some R owners in town and had shitty luck, But then one day which i rarely frequent Golfmkv.com I logged on and seen another R owner who was a local, we chilled and we became really good friends infact in six months he became my best friend, so this past saturday he got married and theres nothing like being a groomsmen to a fellow R owner. So to Russell and his R, congrats man

Attachments

• 65065_531904690160865_662581406_n.jpg
    65065_531904690160865_662581406_n.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,103

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
That weird moment where you drove on the same road this picture was taken on a few hours ago...

Cool story brotholomule I've met a lot of cool people through a mutual love of cars

Andrey_R32

Passed Driver's Ed
My daughter got married in Sarasota last January. Ringling Museum, then off to party on St. Armands Circle
Sarasota is really nice, like st. armands alot of people say fl has a bunch of old people but then you take a drive along siesta key during spring break and its packed with spring breakers

ehancock

Ready to race!
When we visit my wife's family in Tampa we always make a point to make it down to St Armands and lido beach for a day. I proposed to my wife on siesta key beach a few years ago haha. Good place!

Aphron

CW :)!
Damn. I traded my r32 for a dumbass chevy cruze 1.4. Drive too many miles to work everyday to afford the r, and my gti was definitely quicker, but the R had me smiling everyday! Hate my car. Makes me want to slam my face into a brick wall when going up a hill, and its tuned.