GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Something special about the R32

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Congrats on your entire story :)! Its gnarly how something friendly can turn into something so positive :D!! As for the car, you're truly right! When I first got my R32 after my Stage 2+ 07 Gti I was a little disappointed, although the awd in the canyons was just incredible!! Not to mention the push from the back I noticed when even taking off softly from a stop at a light! 2 months after getting rid of it for a chevy cruze /facepalm, and haven driven a fully bolt-on STI 08, and a Stage 1 Golf R, I cannot wait to own another 08 R, will never get rid of that car again! Sorry been drinking, props on finding such a cool person through the forums though :)!

Thanks man. I like both the GTI and R32 thats why when my wifes lease on her G37 is up were getting a mk6 GTI. It's over a year away but I'm already saving for a big turbo haha. Honestly I couldn't see selling my R32 for anything less then a Porsche turbo or a Nissan GTR maybe a bmw 135i those are pretty sick. I can fully understand you trying to buy another R32. This car is a keeper and once paid off will prob get a turbo kit. :thumbsup: