GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some idiot in a Lexus IS250 thought he was fast (video)

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
^ he may have been new enough to the game that he still thought his Lexus was fast. I remember in the late '90swhen I was young, dumb, uninformed and overly excited and thought my racy, stripey 98 Neon R/T was fast. It took losing to some pretty ordinary cars to put shit in perspective and teach me some humility.

The Lex driver is probably still in that early, exuberant phase: excited about his Racecar, racing everything that moves, and not yet savvy about the culture of his car forum. The next phase for Lex dude will be that of bitter disappointment that his car is slow as balls and would lose a race against a Honda Odyssey driven by his mom.

Last edited:

Sar08

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI (DSG)
^ he may have been new enough to the game that he still thought his Lexus was fast. I remember in the late '90swhen I was young, dumb, uninformed and overly excited and thought my racy, stripey 98 Neon R/T was fast. It took losing to some pretty ordinary cars to put shit in perspective and teach me some humility.

The Lex driver is probably still in that early, exuberant phase, kinda where Sar08 is right now, lol: excited about his Racecar, racing everything that moves, and not yet savvy about the culture of his car forum. The next phase for Lex dude will be that of bitter disappointment that his car is slow as balls and would lose a race against a Honda Odyssey driven by his mom.

Hey man! Why bring me in this? I finally got everyone off my back (well almost everyone) and Havnt raced in a cool minuet.

Anyways you can clearly tell this guy was joking and if you think he was serious then...

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Hey man! Why bring me in this? I finally got everyone off my back (well almost everyone) and Havnt raced in a cool minuet.

Just playing around, my friend. All in good fun. You've done a good job heeding our advice, laughing shit off instead of getting defensive, and cooling your jets in general. Might want to channel some of your energy into using moar spell check though (for a cool minuet, haha) ;)

I'm going to edit you out of my post though. I admit, that lil dig was kind of douchey of me.

Sar08

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI (DSG)
Just playing around, my friend. All in good fun. You've done a good job heeding our advice, laughing shit off instead of getting defensive, and cooling your jets in general. Might want to channel some of your energy into using moar spell check though (for a cool minuet, haha) ;)

I'm going to edit you out of my post though. I admit, that lil dig was kind of douchey of me.

Haha it's all good in the hood! I'm trying to lay low for a while haha but I think we might have someone to replace me! Lol

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Haha it's all good in the hood! I'm trying to lay low for a while haha but I think we might have someone to replace me! Lol

:thumbsup: