GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So this is how it feels like....

Jdl09gti

///Quickster
Car(s)
GTi MkV.
To get your first major upgrade in the mail.

Yep. I just got them and here are some pictures:

Like I mentioned above, this is my very first major upgrade (at least to me it is) I've ever done and I'm happy how everything turned out. ECS was able to ship mine very fast and customer service was great! I'm going to have this installed tomorrow by my trusty mechanic for a whooping $150 w/ alignment! I will be posting before and after pics as soon as everything is ready to go!

Cheers! :clap:

djomlas

Passed Driver's Ed
shoulda saved a bit more to get coils, that way you can adjust them up and down as you please, not just be stock in one height that those get you to.
but congrats, any help with stock wheel gap is helpful :)

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
You probably should have saved for coils but either way your a little lower. Lets see some pics when you get them installed.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
congrats! i think you'll be pleased with both the visual and performance improvement from these springs. replace your struts further down the road to take full advantage.

Just remember, the first mod is the gateway mod. hope your wallet is ready! :wink:

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
He's excited, leave him be.

Anyway. Don't listen to everyone about coils. Springs will work just fine. Everyone acts like coils are easily adjustable up and down like it's nothing. I don't have time for that shit and I prefer springs as well. Plus, spending too much on coils is a major waste. Not spending enough will get you in trouble down the road. Your good to go now.

A1an

Hellafunctional
Congrats on your first upgrade. Those will ride much better than the cheap shit coilovers that the above folks said you could get for a little more.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Ya dude, coils ride like garbage. Yes you can go lower but it just eats your car up. You are better off with these or air.

A1an

Hellafunctional
This. Happens to everyone who buys springs. Good luck on your quest. But you will save a lot of money in the future if you learn to do these things yourself.

Tapatalk because bored.

False. There are plenty of folks including myself that are content with "just springs" instead of coilovers or bags.

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Car(s)
GLI
My 1st coilover was Ksport and then 2nd ZF Sachs perfromance coilovers.....
Now H&R Super Sport(MK6)+ Ohlins damper are last!